Apocalypse Now: Final cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
  • Group buys from apsmith21 have been restocked with remaining copies not yet reserved. If you are after American Psycho, Ran, Terminator 2 and Hacksaw Ridge a limited number of copies have been added. Group buy shipping will resume in January 2022, but no additional copies will be sourced. Pay for your copy now to reserve! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/apsmith21.485/#resources
Added to Calendar: 10-19-21

djjez83

ThE BaTmAn NiNjA
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Release date: October 19, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

received_282221196619236.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maksym

Premium Supporter
Nov 6, 2017
Apocalypse Now is getting a lot of steelbook love last 2 years. Really happy about that.
This $20 4K steel might look better than $100 steel from Nova…

Jul 22, 2020
I've been digging most of theses lionsgate 4k pet releases, but this one is a bit off to me.. The steel design is fine (not super amazing, but fine), the pet slip doesn't make any sense though..

It doesn't do anything clever like the GITS one, or accentuate the steel like the DD one. Its just another big 'ol head like the rear of the steel, which won't even be visible with the pet on..

The nova looks miles better (as it should for x5 the price), as does the zavvi redux steel. As I've got the nova, and personally don't even like the final cut, I'll probably give this one a miss.

Dec 22, 2011
Mom's Basement
I've been digging most of theses lionsgate 4k pet releases, but this one is a bit off to me.. The steel design is fine (not super amazing, but fine), the pet slip doesn't make any sense though..

It doesn't do anything clever like the GITS one, or accentuate the steel like the DD one. Its just another big 'ol head like the rear of the steel, which won't even be visible with the pet on..

The nova looks miles better (as it should for x5 the price), as does the zavvi redux steel. As I've got the nova, and personally don't even like the final cut, I'll probably give this one a miss.
There is a reason why they say "Two heads are better than one." I think it applies to this steelbook.

Jul 22, 2020
There is a reason why they say "Two heads are better than one." I think it applies to this steelbook.
Well, they say it because two minds are likely to come up with a more well rounded idea than one.. under that logic, I'd say half a mind came up with this half baked design.

Reactions: Lenny Nero

Shark

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2018
Even if I didn't like the design that much, I'd probably still pick it up to keep supporting Lionsgate actually putting out quality releases of great films at a $19.99 price tag. They've been killing it. Price creep is everywhere except with these.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
@apsmith21 You know what you gotta do :wow:

GB, pleaaaaaase

NAPALM!

Another to the collection :cigar:

Group buy posted

I can add more if needed, not sure how many folks would like a copy.

Jul 19, 2021
Reactions: apsmith21
Sep 23, 2011
Germany
Group buy posted

I can add more if needed, not sure how many folks would like a copy.
I would like one if you can add one more, buddy!