Apocalypse Now - Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #31) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 13, 2021
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order July 30, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $98.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $197.98 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenti - Full Slip - One Click
Note: Full Slip 1000 copies - Lenti 1000 copies

41D2EF31-A175-4DD3-898C-61F84363DF47.jpegFB70B7A1-87BC-4EDB-BB40-7136F266ECA7.jpega91b9375dbb4447fe4611a52b06364db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently its really some weird shrinkwrap.. i checked an unboxing and theres absolutely nothing on the unsealed slip

and i just checked another slip of which i always thought it had croc pattern and the pattern facking moved with the shrinkwrap lol, so nothing on the actual slip wtf!
yeah I read after. But I initially thought it was.

lol what slip? Only one I know has a croc pattern is novas kill bill on the one click

I've only ever watched the original theatrical cut so do any of the additional scenes, ie, the french plantation scene need English subs and, if so, are they present on the discs from this edition?
Just wondering as I have the fullslip edition coming to me in the UK and I'm unsure if the movie will be displayed the same as the UK discs...

Reactions: jasong
I've only ever watched the original theatrical cut so do any of the additional scenes, ie, the french plantation scene need English subs and, if so, are they present on the discs from this edition?
Just wondering as I have the fullslip edition coming to me in the UK and I'm unsure if the movie will be displayed the same as the UK discs...
It's a studiocanal release bud, note their logo on the spine/rear, so the film discs are exactly as the same as UK in that respect.

Subjective of course, but the that plantation scene drags down the entire film imo. It totally messes with the pace and is just there as a sweet momento for Coppola to his late children.

Nothing else of real value in the final cut vs the theatrical either that I can think of. The redux does however offer extended camp scenes with Brando, which are well worth the watch.

I'd suggest watching the redux once, skipping the final cut entirely and then defaulting to the theatrical cut thereafter.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jasong and leelee17
@leelee17 @samdavies I _always_ watch the redux. The more the better. Can't get enuff of this film so every scene is worth the time. People often complain about the plantation part. IMO it's part of the film as every other, and brings historical (French) perspective to the film.

Reactions: leelee17