Apocalypse Now - Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #31) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 13, 2021
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order July 30, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $98.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $197.98 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenti - Full Slip - One Click
Note: Full Slip 1000 copies - Lenti 1000 copies

41D2EF31-A175-4DD3-898C-61F84363DF47.jpegFB70B7A1-87BC-4EDB-BB40-7136F266ECA7.jpega91b9375dbb4447fe4611a52b06364db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unsuprisngly, the Lenti and one clicks now out of stock. Just FS left.
martin sheen smoking GIF

My OC order arrived today and I've got to say I'm impressed with the lenti slip and the steelbook, very premium for nova. Might be some of I've Entertainment's influence in there.

Don't get me wrong they have some nice releases, but they rarely feel quiye up there with the rest of the big boy premium retailers in my opinion.

Haven't opened the FS as that's going to someone else, so can't comment on that one. Happy to say the heart of darkness documentary has a DTS HD lossless track though. The UK studiocanal release only had lossy stereo :censored:

@Aniv What's with the lack of communication bro? It's been released for weeks now & the only movement I've seen is to watch it slowly sell out from the actual retailer.

If you had sent me a PM you would have noticed I was out of town :) Just got back last week. Need time to send over the shipping info to Nova.

You should know the score by now for premium retailer group buys

1.You pay more
2. You wait longer
3. You help HDN a bit.
4. Increases chances of future GBs with decent numbers for harder to get items;
5. Angels, Devils and Atheists love you
6. Less stress in your life for a few extra bucks.

Or, if you have a good time zone, watching the shekels or nothing else to do in your life - direct buy baby!

I wanted to GB something recently, ended too soon (a 12hr warning would be helpful), and due to no sleep and stress almost melted down with anxiety.

Gotta say, it was a fun rush...

But honestly, I might just pay the bit extra.

3. You help HDN a bit.
4. Increases chances of future GBs with decent numbers for harder to get items;
5. Angels, Devils and Atheists love you
6. Less stress in your life for a few extra bucks.

Or, if you have a good time zone, watching the shekels or nothing else to do in your life - direct buy baby!

I wanted to GB something recently, ended too soon (a 12hr warning would be helpful), and due to no sleep and stress almost melted down with anxiety.

Gotta say, it was a fun rush...

But honestly, I might just pay the bit extra.
3.You help HDN a bit. - become a premium supporter if u want to do that.
4. Increases chances of future GBs with decent numbers for harder to get items; - I actually want the exact opposite so that there is more available to order direct.
5. Angels, Devils and Atheists love you - whatever
6. Less stress in your life for a few extra bucks - doesn't seem to be working as people constantly whining about shipping delays.

3.You help HDN a bit. - become a premium supporter if u want to do that.
4. Increases chances of future GBs with decent numbers for harder to get items; - I actually want the exact opposite so that there is more available to order direct.
5. Angels, Devils and Atheists love you - whatever
6. Less stress in your life for a few extra bucks - doesn't seem to be working as people constantly whining about shipping delays.
Have a good life.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo