Apocalypse Now - Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #31) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 13, 2021
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order July 30, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $98.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $197.98 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenti - Full Slip - One Click
Note: Full Slip 1000 copies - Lenti 1000 copies

41D2EF31-A175-4DD3-898C-61F84363DF47.jpegFB70B7A1-87BC-4EDB-BB40-7136F266ECA7.jpega91b9375dbb4447fe4611a52b06364db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you had sent me a PM you would have noticed I was out of town :) Just got back last week. Need time to send over the shipping info to Nova.

I only know what you've said previously that you'll send them out on 16th but that didn't transpire obviously. I don't mind waiting, I just don't want to pay scalpers prices. But that still has to be communicated otherwise I just find myself constantly checking this thread. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Aniv and Lutzo
I only know what you've said previously that you'll send them out on 16th but that didn't transpire obviously. I don't mind waiting, I just don't want to pay scalpers prices. But that still has to be communicated otherwise I just find myself constantly checking this thread. Thanks anyway.
Your GB copy is secure, there are no copy cancellations afterwards here. :)

I watched this last night for the first time since I was probably a kid. And I wasn’t massive on it then and tbh I probably didn’t understand it back then.
Nowadays psychological war films are my favourite genre of war films (bar private Ryan and 1917) and the Vietnam war was such a f**king mess of a war In every savage way and sense possible that it’s always interesting to delve into that strange and horrible place.

I went for the Final Cut and I loved it. Looked absolutely stunning for the majority of it. Absolutely stunning in 4K and was amazed by Sheen, Duval and hopper. Such a headf**k. But LSD, crazy people with weapons and not knowing what you’re doing in a foreign sweat box will do that!

I also watched the heart of darkness doc after which I had never seen (and was unaware of at least half the issues filming) and it’s probably the best and most insane making of a film I’ve ever seen. Rivals the film in a way. You would not get away with making a film in that way today lol. Mental.

Still can’t believe Larry was 14 when he made it and lied about his age but by the time it came out because it took so god damn long to make and edit that he was 18 on release so it was all good lol. And that sheen had a heart attack! Also I’ve always found Brando to be a bit of a pr!ck and this just confirmed it for me lol. Great actor. But a bit of a pr!ck

am i crazy or is there crocodile skin embossing on the back?
I'm not sure if you're serious. There's no special finish to the black areas of the slip. It's just the shrinkwrap that's stuck to the cardboard. Nova's shrinkwrapping is a bit messy for a while now. One more reason to unseal. ;)

I'm not sure if you're serious. There's no special finish to the black areas of the slip. It's just the shrinkwrap that's stuck to the cardboard. Nova's shrinkwrapping is a bit messy for a while now. One more reason to unseal. ;)
im being serious.. and the more i look at @djjez83s pictures , the more im certain theres embossing/texture on the back or he hes wearing a crocodile leather trenchcoat thats reflecting lol.. look at the area above the spotglossed circle.. theres definitely a pattern and its not just shrinkwrap thats stuck

just watched an unboxing though and theres definitely nothing there lol... nvm then

Last edited:
im being serious.. and the more i look at @djjez83s pictures , the more im certain theres embossing/texture on the back or he hes wearing a crocodile leather trenchcoat thats reflecting lol.. look at the area above the spotglossed circle.. theres definitely a pattern and its not just shrinkwrap thats stuck

just watched an unboxing though and theres definitely nothing there lol... nvm then
Those are just imperfections on the plastic wrap. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror