WINNER CHOSEN Apollon & Bloodsnake's - 2 Premium HDN Memberships

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello everyone! :woot: @Apollon and I will be offering the opportunity to become a premium HDN member! We'll each select a winner and pay for your membership!
Ain't it cool! :cool: This is why I'm always posting, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!!" Because it does! :notworthy:
dual giveaway nw2019.jpg

How do you enter?
EASY!
#1 - Tell us what makes HDN the greatest community forum on the planet.
#2 - Tag members that may interested in becoming Premium Status :thumbs:

OR

#2 - Post gifs or pics of Nacho Libre and, or of Scarlett Johansson! :D Why? Because why not! ;)
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Now... HAVE FUN!!! :woot:

Already a premium member? Then start tagging ALL of those who are not! Spread the Ninja Love!

#1 - Tell us what makes HDN the greatest community forum on the planet.

Easily the best forum because while I have been a part of it I have obtained one hell of a collection of Marvel and DC movies.
The majority of the hosts are sh*t hot with info, updates, release schedules, returns, and getting things done all round.
Without this forum I would be lost in the steelbook game, searching Facebook and eBay without a consistent schedule and time to budget.
One host has provided me with unexpected freebies with a package recently, which I absolutely never expected and that's awesome.
BANTER! The forum is full of it, and at times people fall out and at times threads are ablaze with GIFS that you just can't cope with. It's fun to read
everything because I take nothing seriously and nobody should take anything personally or be in a position where a line is crossed.
Group buys are just brilliant and exciting and I know i've already mentioned this but without them I just wouldn't have the collection I have.

#2 - Tag members that may interested in becoming Premium Status

@ChrisPatt - simple! His name is close to the real thing and the real things character is my favourite in the MCU.

@virkia - is regularly posting 'comparison' images, which are quite informative when you're waiting for a new release and already have one of the same movie.
I'm not sure Virkia has ever posted without including an image of some sort? lol.

@Dazzler_31117 thanks for the tag dude!!

Its simple! The people here make HDN the best go to page/forum for all things steels and premium releases! The work that goes into this site is unreal! I cannot thank every each one of you mods enough for all your hard work! I have done over the brief time i have been here! But again guys! Sooooo many thanks! Heres to many more years in the collecting game!!! If im not skint first!

@Apollon @Aniv @bloodsnake007 @Sigill @Noodles @carllenc

Sorry for those ive missed i know there will be a few! But i tag @Lapfilmz my man!

Oh and here is a gif of the future Mrs Patt!!

4888b4788dab298245bb9a7403905597.gif

HDN is the greatest community forum on the planet because the site is easy to navigate, maintains a clean design, fantastic moderators (although one - whom I will not name - is no longer a fan of Photoshop :LOL:) and an active community of friendly, knowledgeable, and generous collectors. Tag @FN-2187 for premium membership.

Scarlett Johansonn.jpeg Nacho.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
HDN is the greatest community forum on the planet because the site is easy to navigate, maintains a clean design, fantastic moderators (although one - whom I will not name - is no longer a fan of Photoshop :LOL:) and an active community of friendly, knowledgeable, and generous collectors. Tag @FN-2187 for premium membership.

View attachment 419710 View attachment 419711
@BArtagnan LMFAO! :hilarious: On the contrary amigo, I LOVE the photoshop pics! :woot:

Check out these 2 Give-Aways that I'm currently hosting and HAVE FUN! :rofl: :D
https://hidefninja.com/community/th...-give-away-playsation-classic-console.100416/
and
https://hidefninja.com/community/th...clusive-blu-ray-packaging-and-candies.100468/

:thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: IRON MAN
Thanks for the great giveaway. IMO HiDefNinja is the best community on the net because it has some of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to all the hot collectibles. It is also a really clean site that is easy to navigate. I am mainly a lurker but whenever I have a question members are always helpful and get you answers promptly. This may be something that @wjasoncul might be interested in winning so get in here man.

Thanks for the great giveaway. IMO HiDefNinja is the best community on the net because it has some of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to all the hot collectibles. It is also a really clean site that is easy to navigate. I am mainly a lurker but whenever I have a question members are always helpful and get you answers promptly. This may be something that @wjasoncul might be interested in winning so get in here man.

He's already a premium supporter fyi, in case you want to tag someone who isn't. :)

HDN is the best cos its the most informative place for collectors, you have the benefit of all the awesome members of this site sharing info for upcoming releases .
And there's nothing like the tension & nerves shared by everyone here when a live to order time or a group buy time is looming.