digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
IPHONE-XS.jpg

Who is upgrading?

Per 9 to 5 Mac:

"
Earlier today Apple officially announced when and where it will hold its next big event. Apple’s September 12th event is expected to include the introduction of three new iPhones, and 9to5Mac can exclusively share the first look at both new 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch OLED iPhones: the iPhone XS.

We believe that the new 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch iPhones will both be called iPhone XS. We also believe iPhone XS will come in a new gold color option not previously offered on the new design. Apple leaked its own gold version of the iPhone X through the FCC, but it has not been available to purchase.

Other details are still to be determined, but we can report with certainty that iPhone XS will be the name, the OLED model will come in two sizes including a larger version, and each will be offered in gold for the first time.

Apple is also expected to unveil the new Apple Watch Series 4 at the same media event. Stay tuned for more details in that space.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I like it but it does take a little getting used to. No home button and now it reads my face to unlock instead of my print and was a little awkward at first.
Yeah I found it a little awkward at first with that feature as I’d got so used to the print and tbh it took me some getting used to.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader