Approaching the Unknown - In theaters June 3, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Approaching the Unknown (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Mark Elijah Rosenberg[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Strong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luke Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sanaa Lathan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anders Danielsen Lie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charles Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bettina Skye[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-06-03[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]90[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Captain William Stanaforth is on a one-way solo mission to take the first steps in colonising Mars. Like all pioneers throughout history, Stanaforth will face insurmountable odds and life and death decisions as he rockets bravely through space.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
7nh8Vgs5AtZdZg7vMOXTPyZYfvR.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Captain William Stanaforth is on a one-way solo mission to take the first steps in colonizing Mars. Like all pioneers throughout history, Stanaforth will face insurmountable odds and life and death decisions as he rockets bravely through space.
popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IRON MAN
apollo 13 + the martian = approaching the unknown.

not saying it's bad. like mark strong much. but, we'll see ...

Just watched the trailer and I'm usually interested in films like this and do like Mark strong at times but it just didn't do anything for me and strongs voice sounds annoying.
Plus luke Wilsons acting trying to get him to abort the mission was hilarious. Didn't even try lol

Mark Strong playing a main character who isn't the baddie?

Never thought i would see the day First Leicester City win the PL now this.