Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: March 26, 2019
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (2D)

aquaman.jpg
aquam.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
3 months away. I don't know if I will ever have to visit a movie theatre again. I could take a nap right now and this will be available to watch at home when I wake up.

Optimus-Prime-Rox;15899168 said:
Best Buy put the Aquaman Steelbook Artwork in the Online Weekly Ad if you can't see the image below.

Aquaman%20Steelbook_zpsqaaficpl.jpg

Credit to Optimus-Prime-Rox @ br.com

I would prefer the real faces not that comic style.
I think eventually we'll end up with many alternatives like the previous DCs so don't worry, there will no doubt be a better one than this. It will just go well with the previous comic versions, not that they were all the same style themselves :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
I like it, it's actually decent for a change. I might double dip on this one though and also get one from somewhere like HMV, just need to wait for a definitive art reveal first though.

I wish the falling snowflakes had our usernames and bumped into each other or we could click them and if we click all on screen at any one time before they disappear then @cooey says "ah, to hell with payment" and refunds us and sends us free copies of Blufans Infinity War OC...

Merry Christmas to us from HDN.

• Haha
Reactions: apsmith21 and cooey
At least, going by the others DC, it will be nice and shiny:-

The others:-
1545615222228.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1545615364790.png
1545615419038.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1545615484982.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1545617715327.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1545617897596.png
1545615770051.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------