Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: April 19, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC (OOS)
Price: €34.99 €32.99

71xmi-hMLlL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP Updated

But FNAC still has the old link up but OOS. I'm assuming they'll remove it eventually. Plus Amazon still has the old art up.

Unless we're wrong and it's 2 separate exclusives.

Fnac has the exclusive one that you put in OP post.
But fnac also had the common one (now oos) that is sold on Amazon and that will be sold in all other stores in France (it's the same Steelbook that umania uses in their 3d slip)
So 2 different Steelbook for France

I caved and just pre-ordered the FNAC edition before that too sells out (the Amazon version is still available on Amazon FR though). While not my first FNAC order, this was my first pre-order with them; good to see they won't charge until they ship (I used Paypal). Was going to go for HDZeta, but I don't want a box set. That said, I'm starting to like this artwork more and more so I made the right choice!

Different images doesn't necessarily mean the same artwork though. One could be placeholder, and some of the comments above states "I think".
Just wanted somebody to come along and make clear lol.

From my understanding of what I've read...

FNAC has two steelbooks
Amazon has one.

One of FNAC's is the same art as Amazon's and the other FNAC is its own design.

That's great but is this confirmed and is that 'exclusive' FNAC the same artwork as any other site anywhere too or is the exclusivity simply based on it having an OST?

... and both gloss finish reportedly:-
1553372976653.png

Would have posted earlier . . . but the Steelbookpro site was down for the past two days.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would've been an immediate pre-order for me had this been the one we were getting in the UK :(
1553373234233.png

Sadly none of the other options in the same league artwork-wise.

Last edited:
... and both gloss finish reportedly:-
View attachment 417780
Would have posted earlier . . . but the Steelbookpro site was down for the past two days.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would've been an immediate pre-order for me had this been the one we were getting in the UK :(
View attachment 417783

Sadly none of the other options in the same league artwork-wise.

So is the 'possible' UK HMV release the same as the UK amazon release with the trident only artwork?

I put an order in for FNAC version. Grab one while you can.

So is the 'possible' UK HMV release the same as the UK amazon release with the trident only artwork?
Know nothing about an HMV exclusive AQUAMAN steelbook but looks like the trident is the one with both Amazon and Zavvi (OOS) . . . for an online exclusive hopefully will appear at Zoom too ...

There is no HMV exclusive that was changed to a trade wide release in the UK
That release was made available to pre order on-line from Zavvi/Amazon/WB-Shop
HMV will have stock in-store and will be shipping previous on-line orders that was done before HMV went into administration

UK steelbook is this one
406520-ee4d2d84c6948fc30a027843e86cf378.jpg

Know nothing about an HMV exclusive AQUAMAN steelbook but looks like the trident is the one with both Amazon and Zavvi (OOS) . . . for an online exclusive hopefully will appear at Zoom too ...
Zoom UK don't sell warner Blu-ray/DVD releases

There is no HMV exclusive that was changed to a trade wide release in the UK
That release was made available to pre order on-line from Zavvi/Amazon/WB-Shop
HMV will have stock in-store and will be shipping previous on-line orders that was done before HMV went into administration

UK steelbook is this one
View attachment 417793

Yea I know it's no longer an 'HMV exclusive' I just wanted to know for certain if the HMV UK steelbook artwork would be the same as that of Amazon UK artwork... as you've posted, the trident design?
The artwork for HMV was never ever revealed and was only ever showing a placeholder design so presumably it was always the trident artwork (now carried over to other retailers).

I pre-ordered it from HMV online and have since again pre-ordered it from Amazon so if it's the same artwork I will cancel the Amazon pre-order.

Reactions: paulboland
Yea I know it's no longer an 'HMV exclusive' I just wanted to know for certain if the HMV UK steelbook artwork would be the same as that of Amazon UK artwork... as you've posted, the trident design?
The artwork for HMV was never ever revealed and was only ever showing a placeholder design so presumably it was always the trident artwork (now carried over to other retailers).

I pre-ordered it from HMV online and have since again pre-ordered it from Amazon so if it's the same artwork I will cancel the Amazon pre-order.
I would suggest keep your amazon order until you see HMV charge your debit/card
Amazon don't ship early like hmv/zavvi so you get more time to keep pre orders before you need to cancel
Amazon usually only start to debit cards on saturday/sunday before release date

Reactions: St4rlord