Price: €34.99 €32.99

71xmi-hMLlL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrrrrrrghhhhh!!
Amazing collection.

I just need Manta One Click. I bet you can't guess why I haven't got it? :LOL:

View attachment 411413

Haha thanks, yours is not bad either, except for the "animated" artwork. :p

Why haven't you? Is it cos you started collecting DC after they sold out? And by then you opted for hdz first cos you spotted a good deal and then had to prioritize afterwards which other DC boxsets to get?

Haha thanks, yours is not bad either, except for the "animated" artwork. :p

Why haven't you? Is it cos you started collecting DC after they sold out? And by then you opted for hdz first cos you spotted a good deal and then had to prioritize afterwards which other DC boxsets to get?

Sh*t!!

It's like you know my every thought.

@Stygian No lenti magnets. Which are you referring to exactly? Anyway, each one is listed in OP https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/thelaws-wonder-woman-collection.91315/

Amazon Germany Exclusive BD SteelBook

This was the only art that I was interested in for a steelbook but I passed on it when I found out it had a matte finish. I don't know which country it was from. I was not aware that the Amazon Germany Exclusive BD SteelBook had a border. Had I known, I would've purchased this one.

I still don't have a Wonder Woman steelbook because of course Canada got the animated art.

Amazon Germany Exclusive BD SteelBook

This was the only art that I was interested in for a steelbook but I passed on it when I found out it had a matte finish. I don't know which country it was from. I was not aware that the Amazon Germany Exclusive BD SteelBook had a border. Had I known, I would've purchased this one.

I still don't have a Wonder Woman steelbook because of course Canada got the animated art.

It's not the cheap matte though.

Reactions: Stygian
I'm not familiar with the one on the top right. Is that a lenti magnet? If so, what retailer is that one from?
Don't worry, it's not a lenti magnet. It's just another HMV one (I ordered a german one on ebay and they sold the two together for a great price) and the light shining is giving the illusion of a magnet lol.

Reactions: Stygian
I’ve put in an order for this as it has 4k and 3d discs. I’ve never ordered from Amazon France before, so can anyone tell me who has, if the French subtitles are optional as I’ve heard on some blu rays they are displayed permenently on the bottom. Cheers guys.

I’ve put in an order for this as it has 4k and 3d discs. I’ve never ordered from Amazon France before, so can anyone tell me who has, if the French subtitles are optional as I’ve heard on some blu rays they are displayed permenently on the bottom. Cheers guys.
I've ordered from Amazon FR several times and I've always been able to switch off the subtitles. They do use flimsy packaging though - I've had to return 3 steels. On the plus side, their returns policy is pretty much hassle free. Hope your order arrives intact!

Reactions: spookz