Notes: Glossy with embossed title.

Official Hi-Def Ninja video:
[media=youtube]32AhB7aCvA8[/media]

Artworks:
argo-uk-front.jpg

argo-uk-in.jpg

argo-uk-back.jpg

Audio specs:
Subtitles: Swedish, Norwegian, finnish, Dannish, Dutch, German, Espanol-Castellano, French, English
Audio: english, French, German, Espanol-Castellano,

Audio EXTENDED CUT: English, German, Espanol-Castellano
Subtitles EXTENDED CUT: Swedish, Norwegian, finnish, Dannish, Dutch, German, Espanol-Castellano, French, English

Attachments

• Argo-UK-2.jpg
    Argo-UK-2.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the hi-res comparison, for me the Mexican version takes it (which I assume is the same as the FS version)

Yeah, the Mexican one looks far better

Yes. The FS / Mexican one looks more detailed as the finishing is brighter but the FS one has dropped down massively in value.

Yeah, once I saw them next to each other in hand I was like damn, I like the extra's of the zavvi one (embossing and the extended cut) but I like the brighter more detailed front/back artwork of the Mexican/FS one. But I can only keep one so it will have to be the zavvi steelbook to kinda match zavvi's the town steelbook.

I would say just stick to your own countries for this release, they are basically the same. Why pay more to import this over?

Got mine today - love the look and feel of the steelbook but upon closer inspection it seems to have a slight slash all the way down the spine from top to bottom. It's like the one on the Jack Reacher ES bad batch. I also found lots of other scratches on the back around Alan Arkin's face so I have emailed zavvi to see what the deal with their returns is. The box it came in was every so slightly misshaped but I suspect this was done way before that. Def want a replacement tho.

Got mine today - love the look and feel of the steelbook but upon closer inspection it seems to have a slight slash all the way down the spine from top to bottom. It's like the one on the Jack Reacher ES bad batch. I also found lots of other scratches on the back around Alan Arkin's face so I have emailed zavvi to see what the deal with their returns is. The box it came in was every so slightly misshaped but I suspect this was done way before that. Def want a replacement tho.

If you're really lucky they'll offer you £2 off :(

i think Nick needs to stop collecting :hilarious:

I dont have this or The Town but can see they look like good quality steels, what are you expecting?!

hold them next to the FS steels open and then tell me if they are good ;) haha

but then again guys its just my opinion...

Totally agree with Maccadinho. I had the Futureshop. Paid far too much for it. Got this Zavvi one for half the price. Zavvi has a nice glossy finish and is embossed. FS version comes with DVD and Ultraviolet... both useless for me personally.

I happily paid half the price to trade DVD for embossing.

This is a no brainer. Zavvi Argo > Futureshop Argo.

What a really terrific release by Zavvi. This film is awesome, the steel is awesome also. Zavvi doing a fantastic job right now. I know a lot of people have it in for Zavvi on this website but the truth is they are releasing fantastic steels and even more fantastic prices, Zavvi is what the steelbook world have been crying out for. More Zavvi more and hopefully a lot more releases this week. I'm Zavvi all the way and so is my wife.