Army Of Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: August 14, 2018
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy - WowHD
Price: $26.99 (Shout) - $19.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - €18.91 (WowHD)
Notes: Special Offer, order from ShoutFactory.com and get a FREE 28.5" X 16.5" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last! Also get it shipped Two Weeks Early!

IMG_3564.jpg

Bonus Extras
DISC ONE (Theatrical Version)

• Medieval Times: The Making Of "Army Of Darkness" Featuring Interviews With Cast & Crew
  • Original Ending
  • Original Opening With Optional Commentary By Sam Raimi And Bruce Campbell
  • Deleted Scenes With Optional Commentary By Sam Raimi And Bruce Campbell
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV Spots
  • Home Video Promo
DISC TWO (Director's Cut)

• Audio Commentary With Director Sam Raimi, Actor Bruce Campbell And Co-Writer Ivan Raimi
  • Additional Behind-The-Scenes Footage From KNB Effects
  • Vintage Creating The Deadites Featurette
  • Vintage "Making Of" Featurette
  • Extended Interview Clips With Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell And Robert Tapert
DISC THREE (International Cut)

• 4K Scan Of The International Inter-positive
  • Television Version With Additional Footage (Standard Definition)
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Still Galleries With Rare Behind-The-Scenes Photos From Production Designer Anthony Tremblay, Visual Effects Supervisor William Mesa And Special Make-Up Effects Artists Tony Gardner And KNB EFX, Inc. (Over 200 Stills)
  • Still Gallery Of Props And Rare Photos From The Collection Of Super Fan Dennis Carter Jr.
  • Storyboards For Deleted Or Alternate Scenes
  • Vintage The Men Behind The Army Featurette

Last edited by a moderator:
Great artwork. Wonder if the title line will be embossed or in a different finish? Would be a shame if it's flat white. For the UK buyers looked up the full price and it comes up to $36 with shipping and taxes. Would be very tempted if I hadn't already got the Zavvi version - beautiful artwork and finish. I'm glad they decided to put a 4K disc and not stinge out. Nice work Shout Factory!!
There's no 4K discs with this just regular BD.

The transfer is from a 4K scan.......

is anyone may be interested to forward me a couple of SF titles to EU? Basically all Carpenters steels with lithograph posters + this Army of Darkness with litho.
Can order from Amazon but want posters and I don't see any business trip to the USA this year unfortunately :(