aod.jpg

picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 707
Last edited by a moderator:
Either way this has been delayed a week so we should see our cards being charged tomorrow and possible cancellations will go live tomorrow or Friday

:muted::muted:...she answered my query thank you....what's your beef!!
Mate don't start an argument! I'm just letting you know to be polite and you will get more help from people. The fact she helped you, proves my point about her! Now pipe down and don't get so upset. Oh by the way I love my beef medium rare [emoji1]

So has anybody had any dispatch emails yet!

Friday tomorrow....:ohno:...if not tomorrow are we looking at another delay?

This "catalogue issue" error must be absolutely incredulous!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

How come Phenomena & Ghost in the shell are already dispatched but Army of Darkness isn't??? There hopefully isn't a problem with this steelbook :ohno:

I don't think it is a "catalogue issue" error!...whatever that is exactly!...and i am NOT questioning digitalbabe's response before certain members get on my back!!:thumbs:

I think it has everything to do with 2,000 copies supposedly selling out in under 2 hours and then turning up in large amounts on ebay!!:angry::angry:

Just think about it....2,ooo in under 2 hours! So obviously scalpers buying up multiple copies at the time and this has now given Zavvi a massive headache!...just imagine if for example 1,000 - 1,200 copies were swallowed up by scalpers in that short time window...just because Zavvi don't have restrictions in place at time of pre-order because of their prehistoric systems that are totally incapable of dealing with said issues!!

So Zavvi have to cancel vast amounts of pre-orders that then go back on sale...how do they avoid it happening again??:(:(

All the while us genuine collectors suffer with a delayed title because of Zavvi's total incompetence over their pre-ordering processes!

If i'm wrong about this why can't we get a proper statement from Zavvi about this title's delay instead of their "generic" email response they send out to customers which is a total insult!

I'd love to know what you guys really think about the way Zavvi are handling this issue as it's plainly obvious we are not going to be getting this on Monday!

I understand your frustration, mate. I too have been eagerly awaiting this title.

And yes, Zavvi could learn to deal with customers in a more intuitive manner rather than leaving us consumers in the dark.

But if they say it will be out Monday and early releases prevented them from doing so, these might be delayed in charging by tomorrow or quite literally Monday as they say.

My argument is that not all steelbook collectors roam HDN so how do they get informed?

I'm hopeful we will get our Army of Darkness sent off by Monday.