aod.jpg

picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 707
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not one to moan about smaller annoyances like blu rays but this is getting a bit tedious now. There's no chance we're getting this tomorrow, so I just hope they take the money out at least and we'll have it by the end of the week

Release date changed to 15/9 but still no movement. Obviously another delay coming. Sent another message to them asking what the deal is. Obviously they're just going to say "We have it on special order with our suppliers". The delay is 1000% more irritating because they're not honest with us. We send a LOT of money their way, the least they can do is be genuine.

Release Date: 10 November 2014 :LOL::rofl:

That will keep us from complaining for a few Months
We will still though keep getting those sorry regular weekly automated emails to remind us :D

So we have to wait until Nov 10th or see if the release date changes again

We might as well change the OP Title to
Army of Darkness at some stage Steelbook Edition:rofl:

i'm very happy somehow this has been delayed again. my bank account looking not too good at the moment, and two PLAIN ARCHIVE pre-orders coming up next week. not that i have any hopes that it will be better in november for me money-wise, but good for now... :rolleyes:

Incredible that there was no information from zavvi coming a few days ago. I can't imagine that they just know since today that it will be released in november... But for me the delay is no problem as my wallet is crying. Just wondering ;)

Shocking delay, wonder what can cause this to be pushed back months, Zavvi kept us in the Darkness, with Army of Darkness release delay. Third time lucky with the release date then.