Arrival (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 17) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: April 14, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - Quarter Slip
Price: $245 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip A1) - $52.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti) - $51.99 (Quarter Slip)

334153441_5912047155537823_6235440416153712781_n.jpeg327154262_896611578275317_4150376001568412903_n.jpeg334590733_3606845489560964_7691717178059750032_n.jpeg334267202_1229602744608737_2567165776265687717_n.jpeg334160935_228960836245946_9039519108438670732_n.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Aniv , I got charged $89.70 instead of $61.02... I thought shipping was being paid at a later date? Or was shipping charged at point of purchase?

Also, I now realise I should've viewed cart to add HDN username instead of going directly to check out. Apologies.

n
Hi @Aniv , I got charged $89.70 instead of $61.02... I thought shipping was being paid at a later date? Or was shipping charged at point of purchase?

Also, I now realise I should've viewed cart to add HDN username instead of going directly to check out. Apologies.
no problem dude! as far as the shipping goes the first 8-9 orders had shipping set to calculated by weight (originating from US) by mistake it was corrected shortly after.

For people who got charged shipping we will do the final balance due if any or refund during shipping phase.

Odd, had it in my cart but was OOS before I could pay the total plus shipping. Then, stock was back and I purchased but with shipping to be billed later. Hope my order's safe!

Yes I took the listing down for 30 seconds to correct the shipping being charged issue (which was an overlook on my part). Your order is fine.

• Friendly
Reactions: TheEvilBread
lenti & 1/4 secured
there was no field to add the HDN ID @Aniv ...or do you have to add it in the address option?

When you add item to cart there is a special instructions field. Just add any item to cart now and you will see it on bottom left when you click on the bag/cart icon.

Reactions: JGCramp
n

no problem dude! as far as the shipping goes the first 8-9 orders had shipping set to calculated by weight (originating from US) by mistake it was corrected shortly after.

For people who got charged shipping we will do the final balance due if any or refund during shipping phase.
Ok cool, thanks for that :thumbs:

@Aniv i know many managed fine, but might be worth adding an field in the account profile so buyers can add their hdn ID if applicable. I can see this being a reoccurring theme, particularly for panic buying a in demand edition.

Yes I took the listing down for 30 seconds to correct the shipping being charged issue (which was an overlook on my part). Your order is fine.
So, my payment problem was due to the listing being taken down and, when I tried again, it was OOS?
For once acting as fast as possible resulted in a backfire...

Tried to score an A2 slip but there was a problem with my PayPal payment. Tried again and, surprise surprise, out of stock.
Congrats to all those who got what they wanted.
I took the listing down temp to correct some shipping charge issue.
So, my payment problem was due to the listing being taken down and, when I tried again, it was OOS?
For once acting as fast as possible resulted in a backfire...
Message me later and I will take care of your A2. Dont have any but considering you were on time I will request for 1 more from Weet.

Reactions: Mokum
Message me later and I will take care of your A2. Dont have any but considering you were on time I will request for 1 more from Weet.
This is some serious customer service @Aniv ! Will drop you a PM later then. TYVM!

• Friendly
Reactions: Aniv
@Aniv i know many managed fine, but might be worth adding an field in the account profile so buyers can add their hdn ID if applicable. I can see this being a reoccurring theme, particularly for panic buying a in demand edition.

Have to hire a developer to do that lol. Out of pocket expenses are too high right now for paying shopify, order limiter app, etc, Will look into that soon.

Have to hire a developer to do that lol. Out of pocket expenses are too high right now for paying shopify, order limiter app, etc, Will look into that soon.
Yes i get it, totally fair. Just worth a thought for the future. Or changing it so you can have a username instead of an email to login, which could be your hdn user etc..

Reactions: Aniv
No. People (like myself) just thought they could add their username at check-out, not have to go back to view cart. Easily done in the heat of a quick purchase.
It's a joke dude, of course you know why you're stupid.

Not Funny Drums GIF by Martin Almgren

n

Thanks for the update
Only @blackberry he knew how to arrange the payment before shipping