Release date: March 20, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99

11369772-2024460982730011.jpg

11369772-1854460982800934.jpg

11369772-1204460982859977.jpg
11369772-1434436648891913.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Doesn't look quite right with the spine the way it is without the studio logo.

That being said, the U.K. steelbook is apparently distributed by Fox . . . with the rest of Europe and Asia distributed by Sony Universal . . . so WEA for the U.K. is a possibility.
No steelbook yet for The Americas that I can see where the film is distributed by Paramount with maybe a third steelbook design . . .

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925
If this ends up being brushed steel with a spot glossed black blob, it will look horrendous!

eOne's previous UK steelbooks have been pretty decent though.
It's still a eOne release in the UK but home media distribution of eOne home media from Feburary 2016 is now through Fox.

Fox will manage sales and distribution services on DVD and Blu-ray on behalf of eOne for film, television and family home entertainment titles in the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain and Australia

eOne announcement February 23, 2016
http://entertainmentone.com/about-e...tainment-one-and-20th-century-fox-home-entert

Fox or eOne . . . the point being made is that it's s different distributor in the U.K. so the chances are that the updated Zavvi mock-up (which I hadn't seen before I posted the pics of what I took to be the International steelbook) could mean that there will be two steelbook designs for ARRIVAL:-
"WHITE": U.K. . . .
TWO TONE: Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Czechoslovakia, France . . .

Last edited:
Fox or eOne . . . the point being made is that it's s different distributor in the U.K. so the chances are that the updated Zavvi mock-up (which I hadn't seen before I posted the pics of what I took to be the International steelbook) could mean that there will be two steelbook designs for ARRIVAL:-
"WHITE": U.K. . . .
TWO TONE: Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Czechoslovakia, France . . .
The two tone version is better - IF it retains the correct title. (France's PREMIERE CONTACT....:ugh:)

Really like it, way better than FAC steelbook. I will probably wait to see picture first and decide if i get it or not. Unless another retailer will release it (Kimchi, Hdzeta)