Arrow Video SteelBooks™ Discussion/Suggestion Thread

Sep 3, 2011
UK
Reactions
5,145 0 0
I would like to see all Argento movies in Steelbooks.
Not sure about all because he's made some crap, but certainly everything before the 90's. Even though I have most of the white Arrow window box amarays already for most of them.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
29,920 6 0
Not sure about all because he's made some crap, but certainly everything before the 90's. Even though I have most of the white Arrow window box amarays already for most of them.
His early works were fantastic although I know Arrow doesn't have the rights for Suspiria, I think for completest sake I would pick up as many titles as possible, even some of his lesser films like Sleepless and The Card Player!

Sep 3, 2011
UK
Reactions
5,145 0 0
I couldn't find a complete list of Arrow's steelbook releases anywhere. Am I correct in thinking the below list is all of them? Any missing?

Lady Snowblood 1 & 2
King Of New York
Lifeforce
Zombie Flesh Eaters
Time Bandits
The Fall of the House of Usher
Blow Out
Foxy Brown
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Tenebrae
Battle Royale
Big Trouble In Little China
Demons 1 + 2
The Beyond

psychoscot

Crazy Ninja 88
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
Solihull UK
Reactions
14,887 0 0
His early works were fantastic although I know Arrow doesn't have the rights for Suspiria
Unfortunately that's the one everyone would want. The company that currently holds the rights hasn't done it with justice for blu ray. I'm still happy with my US Anchor Bay 3 disc THX mastered box till someone puts out a decent version of this on blu ray.

severo

Premium Supporter
Jul 4, 2013
Vienna / Austria
Reactions
5,553 0 0
I couldn't find a complete list of Arrow's steelbook releases anywhere. Am I correct in thinking the below list is all of them? Any missing?

Lady Snowblood 1 & 2
King Of New York
Lifeforce
Zombie Flesh Eaters
Time Bandits
The Fall of the House of Usher
Blow Out
Foxy Brown
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Tenebrae
Battle Royale
Big Trouble In Little China
Demons 1 + 2
The Beyond
new ones:

white of the eye
phantom of the paradise

pre-order status:

porky's
the 'burbs
theatre of blood
pit and the pendulum

afaik that's all at the moment together with your list. :)
20!!

8bitheart

Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2014
Basingstoke
Reactions
808 0 0
I only have a few Arrow steelbooks, but overall i'm generally really impressed with not only the quality of the steels, but the overall quality of the transfers and supplementary material.