As Above, So Below (Blu-ray Slipcover) [USA/Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
ORDER: Amazon.com | Amazon.ca

This is one glorious slipcover! Universal has done one hell of a job with it. Embossing, glossy, matte, sandpaper finish... this is amazing enough to be a slipcover from Japan!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 227
Just hoping @bloodsnake007 doesnt fall down a ladder again, he is supposed to pick up a copy for me. :)
@Hooch LMFAO!!! :rofl: No falling off ladders anymore! :D I refuse to use them ever again! :ohno: :p

When I said I would help you with this Edition, I meant it! :cool:

BEHOLD... :notworthy:
Sorry Hooch!.JPG

But I regret to inform you, this Slip is so DAMN EPIC... I'm gonna keep it! :naughty: Thanks for actually buying it for me! :emb: :p Seriously though, I agree with you @tridon, this is FU**ING AWESOME!!! :drool:

@Hooch LMFAO!!! :rofl: No falling off ladders anymore! :D I refuse to use them ever again! :ohno: :p

When I said I would help you with this Edition, I meant it! :cool:

BEHOLD... :notworthy:
View attachment 119979

But I regret to inform you, this Slip is so DAMN EPIC... I'm gonna keep it! :naughty: Thanks for actually buying it for me! :emb: :p Seriously though, I agree with you @tridon, this is FU**ING AWESOME!!! :drool:
That's one kick ass slip! :OMG::wow:

I was pretty impressed with the slip when I saw it but not knowing much about the movie, I didn't bite at $22.99 @ bestbuy. Is the movie any good?

I was pretty impressed with the slip when I saw it but not knowing much about the movie, I didn't bite at $22.99 @ bestbuy. Is the movie any good?

It's pretty entertaining, but it's also quite forgettable. It's definitely not for everyone with its found-footage formula, but it's creepy and atmospheric. I wouldn't pay $22.99 for just the movie, but I'd probably pay it for the movie with that gorgeous slipcover. :)

• Informative
Reactions: darczap