Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.23) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 7, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip - Pre-order November 30 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8 - Check your local time HERE
Price: $129.97 (One Click) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $38.99 (Single Lenti or Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click limited to 500 numbered copies (Metal Title Emblem, Scratch Resistance Coating, Silver Foil) - Double Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Single Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Full Slip limited to 1000 numbered copies (Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing)

box_v2_b2594df9-8ed4-40ed-80e9-33ac314ffe15.jpgDLS_0d156890-4c4b-4d2d-93e1-0fc54362c04f.jpgLS_29824ad8-56d9-4186-b3c1-8fa959bdc096.jpgFS_49c7ef63-aafe-4b45-a3ad-a2974968dff9.jpg
1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!
IB_SB_397819f4-8769-4a67-8fa7-1e8e8d8a05fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who haven't seen Manta's update:

1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!

Added to OP.

Sounds like this is next then, definitely in for at least one copy maybe even the 1 click if the box is good :)

YES!
Inglourious Basterds actually got me into movies and still holds a steady spot in my top 10 favourite films of all time. :woot: