Ask me anything, I'm from the centre of England, Manchester

Hey @bigwednesday0 if you had to live anywhere besides the UK, where would it be and why? :thumbs:

Good question my friend!
I have been to many beautiful cities in the world and I have to say Barcelona is an amazing place!
The people, relaxed atmosphere, beautiful architecture and the weather.
And to think its only just over 2 hours away from where I live [emoji3]
Love that place!

Me too will not buy just because it had a name . IT HAS TO DO THE JOB.

Not very label name oriantated me . I get obsessive and reserch before I buy.

Perfumes some of them make me feel ill reel ill:wtf: . Like deodorant I'm not one of those people you can not wait to leave in the queue:smashed:. Hang on let me take a sniff,, no all good :):rofl:.

Cool I'm watching Chunky just got awesome k/o there.

Yeah I hope Nathan wins also but I think it's going to be tight

Favourite boxer?

Reactions: bigwednesday0
Fave boxer? I grew up watching Mike Tyson. The way he walked to the ring, no fancy clothing etc.
The way he used to just literally just destroy his opponent. Fearsome! Who is your fave boxer?

I couldn't pick a favourite love too many

ol'school Tyson, Lewis, Eubank

More recent, Klitschkos, both awesome boxers, mayweather Degale,Groves,frampton, cleverly, ricky burns, Luke Campbell, Khan sooo many

Reactions: bigwednesday0
I couldn't pick a favourite love too many

ol'school Tyson, Lewis, Eubank

More recent, Klitschkos, both awesome boxers, mayweather Degale,Groves,frampton, cleverly, ricky burns, Luke Campbell, Khan sooo many
A fighter to watch I reckon is Anthony Joshua. Gonna be a decent prospect!

Yeah he looks good but he's had no competition yet.

Was gutted about Cleverly last night don't know what he was doing just kinda stood for. 12 rounds ducking punches but not throwing any of his own. I am not sure another match is a good idea.

I never see the point of the weigh in when the guy then comes in huge, Bellew was enormous compared to Nathan

It really was, literally for like 12 round Bellew just misfired punches at Nathan, held him against the ropes for rounds on end.

And I was really surprised Nathan did so little, towards the 8th round his legs were gone, his energy was gone he didn't do anything.

It was all a bit underwhelming after all the talk neither fighter did anything exciting.

As for a third fight not sure there is much point