Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Gold Edition - PS4 [Digital Code]
Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Gold Edition - Xbox One [Digital Code]
Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Gold Edition [Online Game Code]
Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ultimate Edition - PS4 [Digital Code]
Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Ultimate Edition - Xbox One [Digital Code]
Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ultimate Edition [Online Game Code]

UK
On Disc

Assassins Creed Odyssey Gold Edition (PS4)
Assassins Creed Odyssey Gold Edition (Xbox One)
Assassins Creed Odyssey Limited Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS4)
Assassins Creed Odyssey Limited Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (Xbox One)
Assassins Creed Odyssey Medusa Edition (PS4)
Assassins Creed Odyssey Medusa Edition (Xbox One)
Ubi Collectible
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey- Broken Spear of Leonidas
81kCpckWjrL._SL1500_.jpg

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Figurine Alexios
81Pdx4xj7ML._SL1500_.jpg

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Figurine Kassandra
819ImPM9zPL._SL1500_.jpg

Walmart Canada's website had a massive leak and revealed upcoming E3 titles. Expect the official announcement at E3...
Bethesda and id Software have somewhat confirmed that this leak is real with their cheeky tweets regarding RAGE 2:
IMG_2568.jpg

mY-bUXOx_400x400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If they're going back to an annual release schedule they're going to run into trouble again. :whistle:
Yup, my thoughts exactly! I thought they'd finally learned their lesson when they announced the longer wait for Origins (which I hear is a great game), but nope... they're soon back to their old ways of churning them out on a yearly basis by the looks of it. :rolleyes:

Yup, my thoughts exactly! I thought they'd finally learned their lesson when they announced the longer wait for Origins (which I hear is a great game), but nope... they're soon back to their old ways of churning them out on a yearly basis by the looks of it. :rolleyes:

Exactly what i thought. I guess they havent learned their lesson yet.

Yeah the problem with Ubi is they technically didn't even want to take a year off, they still had to fill that year 'gap' with the AC movie. Their approach with these massive studios they run is to run them like production lines these days I feel. They have alot of talented people working for them creating these massive worlds in their open world games but the insistence on making money every single 4th quarter with the AC brand in particular has been off-putting to me for years. I still feel like when they let go of Patrice Desilets after AC2 they really lost the original vision and just allowed it to become an Ubisoft cookie cutter experience. I love the virtual tourism side of these games but the stories just haven't done anything for me in years!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah the problem with Ubi is they technically didn't even want to take a year off, they still had to fill that year 'gap' with the AC movie. Their approach with these massive studios they run is to run them like production lines these days I feel. They have alot of talented people working for them creating these massive worlds in their open world games but the insistence on making money every single 4th quarter with the AC brand in particular has been off-putting to me for years. I still feel like when they let go of Patrice Desilets after AC2 they really lost the original vision and just allowed it to become an Ubisoft cookie cutter experience. I love the virtual tourism side of these games but the stories just haven't done anything for me in years!
Same here... I used to be a huge fan of the franchise, but now they mostly just feel like re-skins with very lazy/boring story telling.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Haha running like production lines. I couldn't think of a better analogy. So true. And this is why i dont even buy any particular brand game that comes out every year. They are not worth the money. I usually wait til the price drops to ~ $20. Then it's justified.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007

From outcast mercenary to legendary hero, embark on an epic journey to uncover the truth about your past and change the fate of Ancient Greece in Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Available on October 5th, 2018

From outcast mercenary to legendary hero, embark on an epic journey to uncover the truth about your past and change the fate of Ancient Greece in Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Available on October 5th, 2018

Thanks @Noodles, but I can't see it. The video is not available in my country.

This one should work in North America :thumbs:

This looks really good, I thought that I'd be done with this franchise after "Origins" but I hear that this one will actually be the last for the franchise. They don't plan to make any more after this one from what all I was reading.