Multi Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag LE (US/Canada)

May 20, 2012
xven.jpg

The Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Limited Edition (scurvy not included) arms gamers and pirates alike with:

• Copy of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
• A stunning 18” Assassin statue featuring Captain Edward Kenway
• An embroidered 28” x 48” iconic Assassin’s Creed pirate flag with crest
• Exclusive 80-page art book
• SteelBook game case
• Full game soundtrack

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Limited Edition will be released on the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Xbox 360 game entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC. The game will be available on the PlayStation 3 system, Xbox 360 and Windows PC on October 29, 2013 for $129.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
G2 my friend

So I picked up some games tonight from GameStop:
pe3f.jpg

Insides:
wcwp.jpg

Steelbook and Artbook front
czrc.jpg

Steelbook and Artbook back
1v2.jpeg

Steelbook
xven.jpg

Steelbook inside
xo6j.jpg

Awesome flag
wd3d.jpg

ACIII and ACIV flags
axjd.jpg

ACIII and ACIV figures
vs48.jpg

tyyw.jpg

ACIII and ACIV steelbooks
6ven.jpg

qc4s.jpg

fdb0.jpg

I must say it feels really nice to have a GLOSSY SteelBook in my hands. This SteelBook complements the one for The Last of Us very nicely too. The bling on the pistols, buckles and sword handles on the back cover artwork adds a quality touch to the steel. Too bad the inside artwork is in sepia. A little color, like the red sash, would make this a top steel.

I would like the steelbook too for the PS4, but i'm happy paying $37 for the game vs. $130 for the steelbook and the game and for a bunch of other stuff I don't need.