Multi Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - U.K. COLLECTOR'S EDITION MASTER LIST

hiratafabio

YogiNinja
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2012
São Paulo, Brazil
PLATFORM: PS3/PS4/Xbox360/XboxONE/PC/WiiU

Ubisoft announced today the versions for the upcoming AC IV: Black Flag. There will be a wide range to choose from, pick your fav!

Link to the Black Chest Edition: here. Note: there is a Uplay link at the bottom of the page that should take you to the store. Although this is the Great Britain page, it redirects you to the corresponding page of your country. If you're outside the UK, you may need to get an IP from the UK to access the store properly.

Black Chest Edition (Uplay exclusive):

AC4BF_COLL_C_mockup_UK_epic.jpg

Premium Quality 55 cm Diorama of Captain Edward on the Jackdaw’s Bow
Exclusive SteelBook™
High-quality artbook
The official soundtrack
2 Lithographs in their protective envelope
2 canvas prints
All existing additional Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
Unlockable In-Game Content, including single player missions, skins and weapons
Collector’s box
Physical pirate booty: Parchment world map and an original Black Flag replica

The Buccaneer Edition (exclusive to Game in the UK & Gamestop in Ireland)

AC4BF_COLL_B_mockup_UK_epic.jpg

Premium Quality Edward Kenway Figurine on the Jackdaw’s Crow’s Nest
High-quality artbook
The official soundtrack
Collector’s box
Additional Unlockable In-game Content

The Skull Edition (UK market-wide)

AC4BF_COLL_A_mockup_UK_epic.jpg

Collector Jumbo Steel Case
High-quality artbook
The official soundtrack
Unlockable In-game Content

The Special Edition (exclusive to Game in the UK & Xtravision in Ireland)

AC4BF_SE_mockup_UK_02_epic.jpg

Unlockable in-game content only available at game launch.

The Black Island Pack (available in North America at Gamestop)

The dark and dangerous treasure-hunting quest: Black Island
The deadly Black Ship
Legendary silver flintlock pistols used by Captain Morgan
Valuable multiplayer items including Captain Morgan’s costume, picture, and title

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Forgot to add in the title, it will be released for Wii U as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there
to anyone who has ordered the black chest edition
has anyone here also received an email saying that their order of the black box preorder bonus has been sent ,...i just received one here in germany
Has anyone here been charged yet ?
thank you

Hi there
to anyone who has ordered the black chest edition
has anyone here also received an email saying that their order of the black box preorder bonus has been sent ,...i just received one here in germany
Has anyone here been charged yet ?
thank you

I've received nothing yet as far as I'm aware. Is it just a code to download the bonus content?

I've received nothing yet as far as I'm aware. Is it just a code to download the bonus content?

hi Noodles

no i got an email.. saying that my order for the pre order bonus the watch has been sent

it even has a dhl tracking number

so i was a bit concerned .. they said they only charge when the item is sent
so 10 euro is ok .. not the 150 for the full box right now

hi Noodles

no i got an email.. saying that my order for the pre order bonus the watch has been sent

it even has a dhl tracking number

so i was a bit concerned .. they said they only charge when the item is sent
so 10 euro is ok .. not the 150 for the full box right now

Hmm strange. I thought The Watch was just extra content that we'd have to download. Looking at my order, here's what it says about the pre-order bonus...

Deposit for Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ pre-order (Bonus: Treasure map and exclusive access to The Watch!)
Underneath that, it also states "boxed shipment", so maybe the map is an actual map and not an in-game map as I first imagined. That's the only thing I can think it'd be anyway.

I can't imagine them charging you the full amount until the actual game is released and sent out to you mate. Please let us know what you receive once DHL deliver the mystery item to you though. :)

Hmm strange. I thought The Watch was just extra content that we'd have to download. Looking at my order, here's what it says about the pre-order bonus...

Underneath that, it also states "boxed shipment", so maybe the map is an actual map and not an in-game map as I first imagined. That's the only thing I can think it'd be anyway.

I can't imagine them charging you the full amount until the actual game is released and sent out to you mate. Please let us know what you receive once DHL deliver the mystery item to you though. :)

According to the previous reply below, The Watch seems to be some sort of website or portal with exclusive content and stuff. I imagine they have sent you the code so you can access it right away. There's a trailer on Youtube showing a bit of it.

The Watch is a special content bonus VIP Program thing

One of those wierd things Ubisoft likes to do to try and sell their own download service and what have you

20130327010438.png

Picture is not mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, of course! I watched that trailer the other day, but had completely forgotten it was for "The Watch". I haven't received any codes from them yet anyway, nor have I had an email to say anything has been posted to me like Grifter has. It'll be interesting to find out what it is DHL are delivering to him though.

Deposit for Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ pre-order (Bonus: Treasure map and exclusive access to The Watch!)

Ahhh the bell has just gone off after reading the qoute from Noodles
See i missed out on a word .. in german its anzahlung ... in english its deposit

so my theory is ..that ubisoft has processed a deposit for the order of the black chest edition which then comes with The Watch ..

although as stated above The watch is not a real watch but some sort of online deal..so why did i receive a tracking number ?

perhaps you do get some sort of real map..
if anything new happens i will post an update

thanks guys

I've just this minute received an email from Uplay with a DHL tracking code, but I'm still not sure what to expect. Any sign of your package yet Grifter?

I've just this minute received an email from Uplay with a DHL tracking code, but I'm still not sure what to expect. Any sign of your package yet Grifter?

You should receive a physical treasure map with watch code on it

Comparison to US Pre-Order Poster

And yes those are my feet. I'll be the first to admit I don't take good pictures :hilarious:

I did not even know we were getting anything early? £7.99, is that all they charged?

I was on the fence about canning this order... Guess my mind is made for me now :D

:hilarious:

Herne-Boernig, Germany 05/07/2013 5:32 A.M. Departure Scan
Herne-Boernig, Germany 05/06/2013 11:04 P.M. Arrival Scan
Herford, Germany 05/06/2013 9:22 P.M. Departure Scan
05/06/2013 8:11 P.M. Origin Scan
Germany 05/06/2013 10:02 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Thanks for the pictures Swift! I'm surprised they didn't just send that with the Black Chest edition once it was actually released... not that I'm complaining though. :D

My tracking info is currently the exact same as yours James. I've been considering cancelling my pre-order too, so I hope they don't expect us to return the map if we do cancel them.

Reactions: JAMESTALKALOT
Thanks for the pictures Swift! I'm surprised they didn't just send that with the Black Chest edition once it was actually released... not that I'm complaining though. :D

My tracking info is currently the exact same as yours James. I've been considering cancelling my pre-order too, so I hope they don't expect us to return the map if we do cancel them.

For those who would like to know,

The general consensus is that the separate charge of 7.99 GBP or whatever it is covers the map and the watch code so that if you cancel they refund everything but the 7.99 GBP and you keep the map/code

The Watch thing is supposed to be done in advance of the game. It trys to build hype, get people excited, tease details about the game etc. which is why it needs to be released several months early. I personally think it's dumb but it's ubisoft, I mean uplay anyone?

wow a lots happened in the last few days..yip ive been charged to
no just waiting for my map to arrive .. apparently .though it seems theres nothing i can track with my number ..but the dhl guy knows my house pretty well by now
i wont cancel.. i like this edition alot .. im a sucker for awesome statues .

edit : and my map has arrived ..
i like the US map.. maybe we get that in the chest

Last edited:
wow a lots happened in the last few days..yip ive been charged to
no just waiting for my map to arrive .. apparently .though it seems theres nothing i can track with my number ..but the dhl guy knows my house pretty well by now
i wont cancel.. i like this edition alot .. im a sucker for awesome statues .

edit : and my map has arrived ..
i like the US map.. maybe we get that in the chest

The US map is a proper map on one side and a full poster on the other

It's actually really awesome imo :)

Poster Side
DSC02326.jpg

Map Side

assassins_creed_4_black_flag_map_thumb.jpg

Generic Ad for it
AC4_posterBonusLG.jpg

None of these are my pictures btw but show what I mean

Last edited:

I think we've all been ripped off to be honest lol. I must admit I'm not happy about paying £7.99 the now for something that's not out for months, that I might not even buy anyway. I'm not even going to be thinking about this game until at least a month before release but they are ramming it down our throats lol.

I like pre-orders because you can cancel if funds are low at time of release or you just don't want it anymore. £7.99 for a teeny crappy map and a code for something that I'll never use and my funds £7.99 down for sweet bog all.. All while I wait months for the game? :D

Also. I have to say that the UBIsoft website is so rubbish to use. Getting into your account and such, it's so crappy that way they have it all laid out.

So if we cancel? They just keep the £7.99 and we get to keep the worthless piece of paper and the code for yet another rubbish Ubisoft website :D.. Ace! :scat:

BTW the US poster is very nice.

Reactions: Noodles
I'd somehow completely missed the fact that we've been charged £8 for the map/code. If I'd known this then I probably would've cancelled my order a lot sooner, as I doubt I'll even be able to afford the Black Chest edition when the time comes anyway. But like you said James... if we do cancel, then the map/code will be useless. A very sneaky move by Ubisoft which has definitely knocked them down a peg in my book. I've never heard of a "pre-order bonus" that the customer actually has to pay for... what a rip-off!

not gonna lie .. i feel a little robbed
but theres a map included in the chest .. maybe it looks like the us one

Perhaps but I doubt it as the US poster is BIG!

I believe it's 24" x 36" while the UK Map is 12" x 17.5" roughly

I know the US poster is right around 24" wide as that's the shipping tube I used to mail some of them but can't remember the other dimension (24" is the shorter side :))

So with the US poster being as large as it is it would be hard to fit in what must already be a cramped CE box

If we're lucky they will at least make a cloth map or something but not holding my breath on that

I think we've all been ripped off to be honest lol. I must admit I'm not happy about paying £7.99 the now for something that's not out for months, that I might not even buy anyway. I'm not even going to be thinking about this game until at least a month before release but they are ramming it down our throats lol.

I like pre-orders because you can cancel if funds are low at time of release or you just don't want it anymore. £7.99 for a teeny crappy map and a code for something that I'll never use and my funds £7.99 down for sweet bog all.. All while I wait months for the game? :D

Also. I have to say that the UBIsoft website is so rubbish to use. Getting into your account and such, it's so crappy that way they have it all laid out.

So if we cancel? They just keep the £7.99 and we get to keep the worthless piece of paper and the code for yet another rubbish Ubisoft website :D.. Ace! :scat:

BTW the US poster is very nice.

Yeah pretty much this ^ I suppose

I must admit I'm not 100% certain that you don't get the 7.99 GBP back but that's the general consensus on the VG collector forum I frequent

If anyone does cancel please let me (us) know if you get the 7.99 back or not

And yes i think the watch is dumb as well

Ubisoft makes terrible websites and then forces people who want extra goodies onto them

I also hate uplay with a fiery passion of a thousand suns but that's another issue entirely :hilarious:

I'd somehow completely missed the fact that we've been charged £8 for the map/code. If I'd known this then I probably would've cancelled my order a lot sooner, as I doubt I'll even be able to afford the Black Chest edition when the time comes anyway. But like you said James... if we do cancel, then the map/code will be useless. A very sneaky move by Ubisoft which has definitely knocked them down a peg in my book. I've never heard of a "pre-order bonus" that the customer actually has to pay for... what a rip-off!

Again we know everyone who ordered was charged 8 GBP and everyone was mailed a map/watch code so at this point we are assuming the canceling process doesn't return that 8 GBP but until someone actually cancels we're not really sure. Ubisoft certainly can't ask for the map back as that would be dumb even by their already low standards

Sadly enough I actually collect for Assassin's Creed which is why I'm relatively on top of this sort of info

The UK maps aren't terrible but the US version is much better

Also for anyone who cares the UK maps Ubisoft ships out are folded in a pre-order box

3C2F88DD-3722-4E6E-8FA1-97B2ABB4EC29-4138-00000481700F571D_zps4d2868bb.jpg

E9D4042B-0E7D-41C0-9395-E398CDAC8F98-4138-00000481780BF8B0_zpsff746ccb.jpg

Also not my pictures

The maps I got were pre-order bonuses from GAME UK and came flat so no creases :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JAMESTALKALOT