Multi Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - U.K. COLLECTOR'S EDITION MASTER LIST

hiratafabio

YogiNinja
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2012
São Paulo, Brazil
PLATFORM: PS3/PS4/Xbox360/XboxONE/PC/WiiU

Ubisoft announced today the versions for the upcoming AC IV: Black Flag. There will be a wide range to choose from, pick your fav!

Link to the Black Chest Edition: here. Note: there is a Uplay link at the bottom of the page that should take you to the store. Although this is the Great Britain page, it redirects you to the corresponding page of your country. If you're outside the UK, you may need to get an IP from the UK to access the store properly.

Black Chest Edition (Uplay exclusive):

AC4BF_COLL_C_mockup_UK_epic.jpg

Premium Quality 55 cm Diorama of Captain Edward on the Jackdaw’s Bow
Exclusive SteelBook™
High-quality artbook
The official soundtrack
2 Lithographs in their protective envelope
2 canvas prints
All existing additional Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
Unlockable In-Game Content, including single player missions, skins and weapons
Collector’s box
Physical pirate booty: Parchment world map and an original Black Flag replica

The Buccaneer Edition (exclusive to Game in the UK & Gamestop in Ireland)

AC4BF_COLL_B_mockup_UK_epic.jpg

Premium Quality Edward Kenway Figurine on the Jackdaw’s Crow’s Nest
High-quality artbook
The official soundtrack
Collector’s box
Additional Unlockable In-game Content

The Skull Edition (UK market-wide)

AC4BF_COLL_A_mockup_UK_epic.jpg

Collector Jumbo Steel Case
High-quality artbook
The official soundtrack
Unlockable In-game Content

The Special Edition (exclusive to Game in the UK & Xtravision in Ireland)

AC4BF_SE_mockup_UK_02_epic.jpg

Unlockable in-game content only available at game launch.

The Black Island Pack (available in North America at Gamestop)

The dark and dangerous treasure-hunting quest: Black Island
The deadly Black Ship
Legendary silver flintlock pistols used by Captain Morgan
Valuable multiplayer items including Captain Morgan’s costume, picture, and title

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Forgot to add in the title, it will be released for Wii U as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
These look great! Am I reading that right... the statue is 55cm? That's HUGE. Ohh and it appears you can also order it for PS4. EEK!

As impressive as these are, I'm not sure I want to spend that much on this game, I'll probably go for the Skull Edition, but the fact that it's a jumbo steelbook puts me off.

PS. Thread title should probably be changed to "various editions" by the way.

These look great! Am I reading that right... the statue is 55cm? That's HUGE. Ohh and it appears you can also order it for PS4. EEK!

As impressive as these are, I'm not sure I want to spend that much on this game, I'll probably go for the Skull Edition, but the fact that it's a jumbo steelbook puts me off.

PS. Thread title should probably be changed to "various editions" by the way.

Yeah, freaking tall! I guess I'll go for the Black Chest Edition, so it goes along well with my AC III Freedom Edition :scat:

Also, as far as I remember, ordering from Uplay gets you free shipping :oohyeah:

If any mod can change the title, please add that there are thousands of versions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yeah, freaking tall! I guess I'll go for the Black Chest Edition, so it goes along well with my AC III Freedom Edition :scat:

Also, as far as I remember, ordering from Uplay gets you free shipping :oohyeah:

If any mod can change the title, please add that there are thousands of versions. Thanks!
Ignore my comment about changing the thread title... it should be fine as it is. I wasn't paying 100% attention and thought you'd wrote "black chest edition", but it obviously just says "Black Flag", so my bad. :emb:

Thanks for taking the time to post these by the way! :)

Reactions: hiratafabio
Just noticed you get a free ACIV watch when you pre-order through Uplay, which is usually priced at £8. It's probably nothing too special, but it's a nice little bonus and better than nothing I suppose.

Black flag edition from uplay wins hands down, rest have stuff that is included in it anyways except i do like the chest box from Buccaneer edition...wont double-triple dip this time and will stick to black flag!

Well, that didn't last very long... the collector in me forced me to order the Black Chest Edition. I went ahead and ordered the PS4 version, which may be foolish of me, as I don't plan to buy a PS4 on release, so the game may be sat collecting dust for a while. I'm more interested in that statue though to tell you the truth. :p

It looks like the site detects where your IP comes from and redirects you to the correct page for your country. Need some IP from the UK in order to get it

Enviado de meu LT22i usando o Tapatalk 2

All the editions are listed here on their site.

But, as hiratafabio pointed out... the site detects your IP and automatically changes the site based on your location. So for those living in the US, then European editions won't appear unfortunately.

Thought it might also be worth mentioning that they ship from Luxemburg.

Reactions: hiratafabio
Well, that didn't last very long... the collector in me forced me to order the Black Chest Edition. I went ahead and ordered the PS4 version, which may be foolish of me, as I don't plan to buy a PS4 on release, so the game may be sat collecting dust for a while. I'm more interested in that statue though to tell you the truth. :p

You mean the edition is over already? EEK!

I think I'll try browsing the store using a proxy or something similar when I get home.

I was very close to ordering it, then I realised that we don't even know when the PS4 is coming out, and if it does come out around that time I probably won't be able to spare £120:ohno:

It looks like the site detects where your IP comes from and redirects you to the correct page for your country. Need some IP from the UK in order to get it

Enviado de meu LT22i usando o Tapatalk 2

I also want to order the Black Chest Edition. In my country (Greece) only the PC download version is available from uplay. If I use a proxy in order to have access to the UK version of the site, does anyone knows if shipping is allowed to countries outside the UK ? Any alternative solution ?

Just noticed you get a free ACIV watch when you pre-order through Uplay, which is usually priced at £8. It's probably nothing too special, but it's a nice little bonus and better than nothing I suppose.

The Watch is a special content bonus VIP Program thing

One of those wierd things Ubisoft likes to do to try and sell their own download service and what have you

20130327010438.png

Picture is not mine