Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 19, 2017
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Live August 11 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £18.99
Note: Number #40 in disney collection per Facebook page.

38735619_2031983320147504_2638461833714860032_n.jpg

38799354_2031983420147494_4684449644959236096_n.jpg
38749801_2031983510147485_4567116477076865024_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was completely Sold Out it would show on the site as such as it is very recent.

I expect they have sold an initial batch through and will have more in soon.
Zavvi listings just say sold out regardless if it happens after 1 week or 2 years
Zavvi listings even before going live say sold out
Some listings get removed from website when sold out but a lot often remain for years even though are sold out

Sometime Zavvi put a listing as sold out if a discount code is been used a lot and later list available again a few days or weeks after discount code has expired

Disney sometime have replacement stock kept aside and later released if not used for zavvi to sell.
Some stock that is relisted in stock is customer returns

Zavvi listings just say sold out regardless if it happens after 1 week or 2 years
Zavvi listings even before going live say sold out
Some listings get removed from website when sold out but a lot often remain for years even though are sold out

Sometime Zavvi put a listing as sold out if a discount code is been used a lot and later list available again a few days or weeks after discount code has expired

Disney sometime have replacement stock kept aside and later released if not used for zavvi to sell.
Some stock that is relisted in stock is customer returns

Well i just hope they get more in.

I will be livid if this has gone for good.
Struggle trying to find the handful I am missing *points at Mulan and Hercules.

Thing is we may never see a Black Cauldron so I have no idea why the completist in me gets so wound up :)

Well i just hope they get more in.

I will be livid if this has gone for good.
Struggle trying to find the handful I am missing *points at Mulan and Hercules.

Thing is we may never see a Black Cauldron so I have no idea why the completist in me gets so wound up :)

Because the completist in you wants to have a complete set of what's available. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: Darth toffeeman
Just spoke to Zavvi.

They are going to contact the suppliers to see if more are coming in.

I cannot believe I bought all the other new ones and left this till last as I thought it would be the least popular.

I though MTR would sell out due to all the damaged ones from the initial envelope issues.

Just spoke to Zavvi.

They are going to contact the suppliers to see if more are coming in.

I cannot believe I bought all the other new ones and left this till last as I thought it would be the least popular.

I though MTR would sell out due to all the damaged ones from the initial envelope issues.

I believe Meet The Robinsons is region B locked and I believe that makes a difference to some buyers in other parts of the world, even collectors. I think Bolt will be there a little longer than others as well for the same reason.