May 22, 2010
california usa
Release date: November 27, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $17.99 $14.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6302005_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@C.C. 95 hahaha. Thanks, mate! Believe it or not, I do appreciate it. I never turn down an opportunity to be set straight if it’s for the right reason.
No malice intended! We all have those instances where we go "wait...have I been prounouncing that wrong?":rofl:
And, I would bet dollars to doughnuts that I used to use "Begs the question" incorrectly back in the day.
But IRREGARDLESS- don't AKS me about it! Or AKS me to be more PACIFIC.:LOL: !
After all, it's a DOGGY DOG WORLD. :hilarious: (SUPPOSABLY.) :D
If you wanna have some fun - look up common Mondegreens (misunderstood words and phrases- There's a bad moon on the rise becomes There's a Bathroom on the right), Spoonerisms (swapping letters or syllables - Jelly Beans becomes Belly Jeans), Eggcorns (swapping words that sound similar- intents & purposes becomes Intensive purposes) and Malapropisms (Changing a word with a similar sounding one- Pacifically instead of Specifically, "last will and tentacle", etc.)
;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Well since I don't own any other steelbook copy of this I couldn't resist.

Preordered! :D
HaHa I forgot that I already own a copy of this in a steelbook, got it from a good friend. It’s hard to keep track when you have so many of them. Ah, but I don’t own it on 4K though so that’s a good reason now, plus it just looks cool.

No malice intended! We all have those instances where we go "wait...have I been prounouncing that wrong?":rofl:
And, I would bet dollars to doughnuts that I used to use "Begs the question" incorrectly back in the day.
But IRREGARDLESS- don't AKS me about it! Or AKS me to be more PACIFIC.:LOL: !
After all, it's a DOGGY DOG WORLD. :hilarious: (SUPPOSABLY.) :D
If you wanna have some fun - look up common Mondegreens (misunderstood words and phrases- There's a bad moon on the rise becomes There's a Bathroom on the right), Spoonerisms (swapping letters or syllables - Jelly Beans becomes Belly Jeans), Eggcorns (swapping words that sound similar- intents & purposes becomes Intensive purposes) and Malapropisms (Changing a word with a similar sounding one- Pacifically instead of Specifically, "last will and tentacle", etc.)
;)

Those are good ones. My boss says "We have products that will never see the DAY OF LIGHT" even though plenty of co-workers have used the correct phrase "light of day" directly to him on several occasions. Some people just aren't willing to change their paradigm.

I wish I knew for sure which steelbook Best Buy Canada is getting for their 4K edition. I'll have to wait until then.

Basically as long as it's a pre-order I can get more. It gets challenging when the item is out (and if it's limited). So I'll plan on ordering some extras and then will keep them a bit for folks that are late joiners.

Reactions: Stygian
Basically as long as it's a pre-order I can get more. It gets challenging when the item is out (and if it's limited). So I'll plan on ordering some extras and then will keep them a bit for folks that are late joiners.

This is the one that I want. I didn't want a steelbook for Atomic Blonde until I saw this art. If Canada gets anything but this one, no matter how good it might be, I'm still taking this one.