Atomic Blonde (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 24, 2014
ESPAÑA
Release date: November 12, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Saturday October 27 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99

11924504-1324619840073357.jpg

11924504-6624619840240697.jpg 11924504-1554619839970001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EvilThing
For me your GB is still cheaper than Zavvi :thumbs:

Interesting - I'll keep my orders for now, we also don't know if the treatment will be different or not, so that should be TBD.

A spot of trouble for me is returning so many copies, but we'll see.

Super stylish, erotically charged - with two of the three most phallic portable objects in existence shown.
Whilst not as colourful as the Orlando Arocena Mexifunk 'Day of the Dead' artwork steelbooks . . . in a gloss finish like those this will be the dog's doodahs in the flesh.
Equally stylish back art making this one easily my favourite ATOMIC BLONDE (artwork) steelbook . . . the B&W inside art forgivable thanks to the colourful front art.
1540490536545.png
1540490601158.png

A steelbook certainly more interesting and attractive than the mint choc chip steelbook I bought from HMV not long ago:-

Same back and insides as the U.S.? TBC

Last edited:
Never been a big fan of that artwork. The last pop art style one got a lot of stick but I thought it was decent.

Hey guys nothing to do with this order but i placed order on two steels and sure enough they take payment soon i suppose. Am trying to figure out how to cancel one of my items within the order is this possible?
One is sold out other still available its the one sold out i want to keep.
It gives you two options cancel whole order or select something to do with special offer? I select the options under special offer yes i did use a 10% off so one one i select no longer required and leave other as is but ask for a reason for that.
Is it even possible to cancel part of the order or what should i be doing.
Thanks

Hey guys nothing to do with this order but i placed order on two steels and sure enough they take payment soon i suppose. Am trying to figure out how to cancel one of my items within the order is this possible?
One is sold out other still available its the one sold out i want to keep.
It gives you two options cancel whole order or select something to do with special offer? I select the options under special offer yes i did use a 10% off so one one i select no longer required and leave other as is but ask for a reason for that.
Is it even possible to cancel part of the order or what should i be doing.
Thanks

If I recall, further down on the same page where you can cancel the order is a box asking if you want to cancel part of the order.
Take a look for that.

i did select the one I wanted to cancel and said no longer wanted but it asked me in the other order to pick an option I just want to leave as is,obviously I did use discount on both items but all I want to do is cancel the one,I know if I cancel and both are canceled I find hard to get the other back more so with its discount attached.

i did select the one I wanted to cancel and said no longer wanted but it asked me in the other order to pick an option I just want to leave as is,obviously I did use discount on both items but all I want to do is cancel the one,I know if I cancel and both are canceled I find hard to get the other back more so with its discount attached.

I'm sorry that's all that I can remember about cancelling Zavvi orders. Perhaps @paulboland may be able to help the next time he's online.

@bwatt99

You can also use
Use contact us option to cancel part of an order and keep other item
Tick the box the item you want to cancel and make sure you leave the item you want to keep un ticked

Tell us more
I want to cancel my order
I want to cancel an item in my order
No longer required

Last edited:
Reactions: bwatt99 and Stygian