UK
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99

02-3949.jpg

03-3949.jpg
01-3949.jpg

Last edited:
hi guys does anyone know in their opinion will hdzeta kimchi manta lab etc if they will be doing a premium release for this ? also is the movie worth a blind buy? i loved john wick was hoping it would be along the same lines :)

hi guys does anyone know in their opinion will hdzeta kimchi manta lab etc if they will be doing a premium release for this ? also is the movie worth a blind buy? i loved john wick was hoping it would be along the same lines :)

I'd certainly imagine someone will dress up the WWA steelbook i.e. Film Arena, Kimchi or HDZeta however I suspect WEA in the near future is unlikely

Actually doesn't look half bad in its real colouring - as in proper blue rather than green blue/aqua . . .

Pics of The Americas steelbook courtesy GTR32_saorin
(presumably the same colouring as ROW)
DPxpd8vW0AEbtgf.jpg:large

DPxpf4fWkAEXJCb.jpg:large

Reactions: robbodoc and Lionet
I was not expecting a despatch for this. First off I thought it was a week off, second I though that was had cancelled it.
Oh well, rubbish steel good film.

Although the design is a little lacking with that big space top left just begging to be filled with.... I dunno, the movie title?... This steel is actually better in hand. Not bad.

US edition appears to be more blue than the UK . . .
The Americas ............................................................... ROW
upload_2017-12-20_10-31-44.png
upload_2017-12-20_10-33-16.png

UK w/ disc:-
DRc9ncXU8AAQJfb.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
french limited edition is the same, I'm not a fan either, but it was 20€ with 10€ gift voucher given for the purchase (so in the end, 10€ total).

but I think that's "good enough" to watch the movie (yay I missed the release in theaters), and if I like it enough, I have the french disc for a possible premium edition :)