Mondo Autopsy of Jane Doe Vinyl Soundtrack

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
janedoe-vinyl1.jpegjanedoe-vinyl2.jpegjanedoe-vinyl3.jpeg
Source: SlashFilm
Mondo is set to bring some terrifying tunes to your turntables with their The Autopsy of Jane Doe vinyl soundtrack release. Featuring the score from the creepy, clever 2016 indie horror flick, the Autopsy of Jane Doe vinyl is the perfect disc to spin when you’re trapped inside the sprawling, dark-cornered basement of a funeral home. Or anywhere, really.

The package was designed by Jay Shaw, and we wanted to really give you a sense of the movie when you open it. The record is clear with blue and red veins swirling round Jane Doe’s heart, and is housed in a triple foldout gatefold that requires you to perform some surgery to get to the vinyl. The whole package is rounded out in a body bag.

“We fell in love with this film (and score) when we saw it at Fantastic Fest in 2016, and we just knew we had to release the score to what is one of our favourite horror films of the last 10 years,” said Spencer Hickman, Mondo Head of Music. “We asked Jay Shaw to design the packaging and after spending a month or so bouncing ideas off each other we came up with the most fitting (and grotesque) package that we could for the film.”
THE AUTOPSY OF JANE DOE – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Music written and performed by Danny Bensi and Saunder Jurriaans.
Package design by Jay Shaw.
Mondo webstore exclusive – Pressed on 180 Gram Clear vinyl with Red and Blue Veins (Strictly limited to 700 copies – one copy per person).
Retail version – Pressed on 180 Gram Translucent Pink vinyl (available at select record stores)
Both versions housed inside a triple gatefold sleeve and complete with a body bag.
$32

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Man, Jay Shaw is one acquired taste... one to which I have yet to acquire. :p

Nevertheless, nice to see this film receiving more attention! I'd kill for Trollhunter on vinyl from Mondo!

Man, Jay Shaw is one acquired taste... one to which I have yet to acquire. :p

Nevertheless, nice to see this film receiving more attention! I'd kill for Trollhunter on vinyl from Mondo!
There's probably some of his you like and never even knew it was him. Halloween art for example. (digibook/steelbook)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon