Avatar (Blu-Ray IronPack) [Hong Kong]

Mar 4, 2010

Attachments

28.7 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator:
I compared that to Chinese version, both have different interior/exterior artwork. I might held onto it until i compare the other 4 asian versions. Look like Chinese beats Hong Kong for the best exterior artwork with no writing on the back. :D

Hong Kong < China

Waiting for Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand

Last edited:
thanks guys for the kind words. Retail price of the giftset is HK$329 (approx. US$42).

yea, i like the back artwork on the chinese version as well .... it's text-less which is nice.

there are photos of the Thai version on the blu-ray forums as well.

thanks guys for the kind words. Retail price of the giftset is HK$329 (approx. US$42).

yea, i like the back artwork on the chinese version as well .... it's text-less which is nice.

there are photos of the Thai version on the blu-ray forums as well.

I saw those too :) they look nice!

I just got the Thai version today. The metal case is beautiful, and is almost totally English, unlike the packaging. But the IronPack case is flimsy when open and looks like a knock off. It is identical to my Canadian IronPacks but has no IronPack logo on the plastic inside as the Canadian versions, and has two tiny holes on the top and bottom of the seam. Also, like Wreck indicated, it has a minor scratch on the middle front, although it doesn't go through the paint.

Last edited: