Avatar Extended Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Release date : 30 November 2010
K2DVD
YesAsia

20101123173919M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to cancel my amazon.cn order and to go with this version from K2DVD. I have the purple cover ordered from yesasia as well. I couldn't choose one so I'm getting them both!

darczap,

Wish you lots of luck getting your money back.
I canceled my order back in August 22 and I am still waiting for my refund.:angry:

Amazon.cn is strange, as it let me place the order without actually having to pay at the time of purchase. I should get away unscathed. I've heard some bad feedback regarding them which is why I canceled the order and went with K2DVD. Hope you get your $$ back freedom.

Darc-yes, Amazon.cn usually sends an e-mail requesting payment later (a few other retailers do this). If you never actually did this, you should not have been charged. I hope all works out:)

Are there any other differences between this version and the Hong Kong version at YesAsia besides the color of the art?

Were there any in the Iron Man 2 steelbooks between the Hong Kong and Korean versions?

Ok thanks.
I'm trying to preorder this at K2DVD and it's giving the option of "sending original invoice", "marking as 'Merchandise' on customs' slip", or "marking as 'Gift' on customs' slip".
Is there any that i SHOULD choose if i'm trying to ship it here in Florida?

Ok thanks.
I'm trying to preorder this at K2DVD and it's giving the option of "sending original invoice", "marking as 'Merchandise' on customs' slip", or "marking as 'Gift' on customs' slip".
Is there any that i SHOULD choose if i'm trying to ship it here in Florida?

Just choose "sending original invoice". Once you order it, if you check your order status, it will give you the option to print an invoice out. That's what I did.

thanks Crash for the info but aren't the colors different between the Korean and the Hong Kong Avatar? one is purplish and the other is black or are they both going to be the same?