Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 25, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

81ue8kSGl1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

817sGi450rL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91AhXpefBsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Im torn on this, like I hate this style of packaging honestly the disc holders are terrible for 4ks and make them easier to scratch and it doesnt have any extended cuts of the movie. For 40 quid I am struggling to find a reason to buy this.

Im torn on this, like I hate this style of packaging honestly the disc holders are terrible for 4ks and make them easier to scratch and it doesnt have any extended cuts of the movie. For 40 quid I am struggling to find a reason to buy this.
The good thing is Blu-ray discs are not as easy to scratch and even if it does get scratched it wont affect the reading capability of the player unless its rubbed against a brick wall ;)

The good thing is Blu-ray discs are not as easy to scratch and even if it does get scratched it wont affect the reading capability of the player unless its rubbed against a brick wall ;)
Are you not supposed to rub your discs on brick walls, have I been doing it wrong all these years? ****... lol.

• Haha
Reactions: thewoe
What, no extended cuts?
As I don't follow the many, many, MANY, releases of the Blue Alien movies, is there not a set with everything on for goodness sake?