Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $169.99

6354135_so.jpg

avengers01.jpg
Avenger (Box) (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stygian
I decided to order another set during the Black Friday sale to see if I would get a dent free case. It arrived today and it looks mint in the areas not covered by the information card but I haven't removed the shrinkwrap yet.

Even if there is a hidden dent, this case is definitely in better shape than the one I already have so I can take that one back now.
The steelbooks in that one are mint so I will just keep those. I'll only be swapping the case.

The only reason I decided to order another one was to get free shipping on the Grease/Grease 2/ Grease Live Blu-ray that was on sale for $9.99 instead of the regular price of $19.99. :D

So it really seems like Best Buy Canada has given up on exclusive steelbooks for now although I did see an option to sign up to be notified when the Frozen II steelbook goes on sale so perhaps they will come back eventually.

Anybody else see that option?

Reactions: Leafs17
So it really seems like Best Buy Canada has given up on exclusive steelbooks for now although I did see an option to sign up to be notified when the Frozen II steelbook goes on sale so perhaps they will come back eventually.

Anybody else see that option?
No idea what you're talking about???

Reactions: pioupiou
That’s good to hear at least. Don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything then. I wasn’t about to risk waiting for a price drop when it was first released

Yes the sets in stock in stores would be damaged because that is where people return their damaged steelbooks.

You could always order online.

Honestly the box is a tin crap, minimal artwork really .. I ended up picking it up at the $99 price point , the steelbooks inside are fine .. I may toss the box out ..it isnt anything special... i rather take a hammer and dent it up some more for a destruction like finish effect..lol.

Reactions: Masta Norris