Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #14) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 18, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip - One Click - (Pre-order July 28 at 10 PM Korea time) - ALL OOS
Price:
$47 (Individual) - $155 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip
Notes: 2000 numbered copies (300 Full Slip A - 300 Full Slip B - 300 Full slip C - 200 Quarter Slip - 300 One Click).
- Boxset gift: production notes 128 page booklet, magnet lenticular
- 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 9x character card
- 7x post card

20017894_1002408549862917_3016988616798064763_o.jpg20024023_1002408553196250_1434045646595967476_o.jpg 19956264_1002408556529583_2099889422090374789_o.jpg19800598_1002408769862895_5158680989545264231_o.jpg19956248_1002408786529560_3084446838496120301_o.jpg
img_3346-jpg.322140

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're gonna double dip why are you settling for 2nd best. Blufans is the one to get.
I just looked it up on ebay and it's not exactly going cheap (plus I live internationally so shipping always kicks my ass when it comes to getting it from there), so I'd rather just go with Nova, depending on what they have for the lenti/fullslip. Tbh I actually bought the Nova Choice less than a month before the BF was released which is why I passed on that version, as I couldn't justify picking up another variant right then. Now I might be able to justify it. :smuggrin:

I just looked it up on ebay and it's not exactly going cheap (plus I live internationally so shipping always kicks my ass when it comes to getting it from there), so I'd rather just go with Nova, depending on what they have for the lenti/fullslip. Tbh I actually bought the Nova Choice less than a month before the BF was released which is why I passed on that version, as I couldn't justify picking up another variant right then. Now I might be able to justify it. :smuggrin:

I believe you are referring to Blufans AOU.

It is not.going cheap because sellers are setting their starting bid at 60+. Actually this is fair on them as this release cost us around £52. Sadly no one ia bidding as they dont want to pay high prices. Also sellers are holding to their copies and waiting to list at a suitable time. So your best option as of bow is our own classifieds section.

I wonder if they'll cancel this release considering very few have said they'll purchase one. Nova if you're listening, do Iron man 2+3, Thor and ca1
I would be so up for a TFA release from them, I have the BF one but Cap is my favourite, so I'd be on a one-click for that so fast.

I believe you are referring to Blufans AOU.

It is not.going cheap because sellers are setting their starting bid at 60+. Actually this is fair on them as this release cost us around £52. Sadly no one ia bidding as they dont want to pay high prices. Also sellers are holding to their copies and waiting to list at a suitable time. So your best option as of bow is our own classifieds section.
I mean, I'm not that bothered since I passed on it the first time. I like AoU enough, but it's not a film I need every copy of. If this release is good then I'll get it, if not, no biggie. I wasn't crazy on the BF steel either, which is another reason I didn't get it.

I would be so up for a TFA release from them, I have the BF one but Cap is my favourite, so I'd be on a one-click for that so fast.

I mean, I'm not that bothered since I passed on it the first time. I like AoU enough, but it's not a film I need every copy of. If this release is good then I'll get it, if not, no biggie. I wasn't crazy on the BF steel either, which is another reason I didn't get it.
CA1 is definitely the one I want most and it's the film I see requested most too. Really hope they do one

• Thanks
Reactions: winter_soldier
So nobody knows if it's true? I read on another forum that somebody had seen the covers but he didn't provide a source. I figured for sure someone here would know. If it's true, I guess I'm back to eBay hunting for the first one with Cap and Scarlett.

as much as i like the charakters on the slips of the first Avengers release i would prefer something different now. Okay, scarlet and vision are new...but the rest...the same characters over and over again? Let's see what they are doing.

So nobody knows if it's true? I read on another forum that somebody had seen the covers but he didn't provide a source. I figured for sure someone here would know. If it's true, I guess I'm back to eBay hunting for the first one with Cap and Scarlett.

No one knows for sure. Usually a best source for info is their Facebook posts. As of right now, only the steelbook design info is being shared. It is highly probable IMO that the post on the other sight was a sarcastic one based on the first avengers release ( awesome BTW )

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Veronica Mars
No one knows for sure. Usually a best source for info is their Facebook posts. As of right now, only the steelbook design info is being shared. It is highly probable IMO that the post on the other sight was a sarcastic one based on the first avengers release ( awesome BTW )

But wouldn't it kind of make sense, if they're going to double dip, to release a set with slips that are like those double side character slips from the first Avengers? It didn't seem like a sarcastic post, although it's now been deleted. You can still see it bc somebody quoted it before the deletion.

It would make sense if retailers really cared about matching sets and collections but most of them don't or the companies don't allow them to use an image or material for the packages so they can't.

But wouldn't it kind of make sense, if they're going to double dip, to release a set with slips that are like those double side character slips from the first Avengers? It didn't seem like a sarcastic post, although it's now been deleted. You can still see it bc somebody quoted it before the deletion.

IMO double dipping on the double sided character slips would be an unwise business decision for Nova. Considering the release comes after the BF release, the market / demand for this is greatly diminished judging from the posts. More importantly, if the statement were true, there would be no reason to delete the post. I personally think it was a speculative post. Lets wait for the slips to be revealed in due time

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Sorry to bump up this thread. This has not been released yet, right? I lost track of this exclusive from Nova.
Thought this bump would be slip artwork.

You are correct.
I'm not entirely sure if it'll ever happen now. There was a lot of negative response for this one and Novamedia have been struggling to sell even the most sure fire releases. That and the fact it looks like the disney exclusive releases might've shifted over to Kimchidvd as far as Korean market is concerned now (though i'm not entirely sure how that works).

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thought this bump would be slip artwork.

You are correct.
I'm not entirely sure if it'll ever happen now. There was a lot of negative response for this one and Novamedia have been struggling to sell even the most sure fire releases. That and the fact it looks like the disney exclusive releases might've shifted over to Kimchidvd as far as Korean market is concerned now (though i'm not entirely sure how that works).

I have a feeling it's cancelled or it's been pushed further back due to last years blufans WEA

I actually liked the art but it's just not needed in honesty. This would be like the 5th or 6th version :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
I would've been in if they'd had a Cap front and Black Widow back so it could match my Avengers Nova Exclusive and Kimchi TWS releases, but that wasn't even a guarantee. I wish we'd at least get an update as to whether it's cancelled or not though.

looks like the next 2 exclusive will be Kill Bill Vol. 2 & John Wick Chapter 2 as per their IG post. do you know if this has been cancelled @Aniv ?