Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: September 23rd, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon IT
DVDStore.it
Price: €29.99 (DVDStore) - €26.39 (Amazon)

avengers.jpg

20113_463357563825774_8347831399872123799_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the fact the front artwork matches the previous Avengers steelbook (well, the wwa edition...), but lack of a spine is a killer- Time to cancel my Zavvi order and jump in to the U.S. edition me thinks...
Hate the fact that the front matches the previous WWA release.

Reactions: snooloui
Be careful with Amazon.it.

Just had 3 damaged Steels delivered. Their pack aging sucks

sadly it's not only amazon.it that ships steelbooks in ultra thin carboard mailers but also amazon.fr and amazon.es

many people criticize zavvi for their packaging but it's still a lot better than amazon's packaging

the only advantage ordering from amazon is their customer service which makes it easier to return the item and get a refund or replacement

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316 and harry
The only advantage ordering from amazon is their customer service which makes it easier to return the item and get a refund or replacement

True. But you're also more likely to need to contact them.

Damages due to Zavvi's packaging is less likely, but receiving a steelbook already scratched or dented before it was sent is just as high as anywhere else.

And hello cardboard envelope that poorly protects the Steelbook. And probably no French audio track. The Fnac edition is still available for pre-order.

Perhaps you ordered more than one steelbook: azIT packaging is very poor, useless A1 cardboard

I checked my last order with amazong IT and it was one steelbook, so I guess I got lucky because I'm 99% sure the package was nice (might be wrong though as I no longer have it)

But I'll follow your advice, I'll get it on amazong Germany as they always had great packaging for steelbook. :)

is dvdstore.it safer to order from then?

They have relatively high shipping costs. For example: it's € 15,00 inner Europe, no difference if you order just one or ten steelbooks.
So there is no need for them to cut down that much on packaging/shipping insurance.

That being sad, they took good care with my last order. Severall layers of bubblewrap in a sturdy box:

K640_DSC00354.JPG K640_DSC00355.JPG K640_DSC00356.JPG K640_DSC00359.JPG