Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Keychain Set) [Thailand]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: Sept. 17, 2015
Purchase link: Boomerang Shop
Price: Baht 1,599.00

Note: 2D is extended cut, 3D is theatrical cut. Keychain pre-order incentive is exclusive to Boomerang Shop.

Screenshot 2015-08-14 22.26.39.png

Is the 2D version going to be extended worldwide or just with this release?.

I hope its extended for the rest of the world (cough cough, UK)

There has already been rumors long ago about AoE getting and extended cut with the home media release so im not suprised, just glad it just wasnt a rumor :)
Seems like this "Assembly cut" will be 195min, original runtime is 140min. Thats 55 more minutes, insane! Could be a "shorter" extended cut also though. Lets just hope all releases get the same treatment.

Last edited:
IMBd lists and assembly cut of 195min.
This release sais it contains an extended cut.
Whedon has said it wouldnt be likely with an extended cut.

Well, maybe things just changed and they decided to go with it anyway. The movie itself did get some critique on several points, so maybe this is a way for the studio to show that there was more to the movie then that.

We will know pretty soon :)

Reactions: Flloydo and luke98
IMBd lists and assembly cut of 195min.
This release sais it contains an extended cut.
Whedon has said it wouldnt be likely with an extended cut.

Well, maybe things just changed and they decided to go with it anyway. The movie itself did get some critique on several points, so maybe this is a way for the studio to show that there was more to the movie then that.

We will know pretty soon :)

I was just looking into this too and read that in July whedon definatley said there would not be a extended cut but I'm also hoping this has changed.
Would love to see an extended cut with nearly an hour extra

Reactions: luke98
Update with real photos, I kind like the slip tho, better than previous Disney's / Marvel releases...
I believed Gift Set box is the same item per chlove0916 mentioned
Avengers-AOU-TH-01.jpg

Avengers-AOU-TH-02.jpg

also I believed that there's NO extended cut on 2D-Disc only deleted scene (and lousy bonus features)... so the discs would be the same as the rest of the world...
*thank you @blackberry

Last edited: