Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #007) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: 20th November, 2015
Purchase links: Pre-order was 23rd of October, 2015 at 8pm (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Full Slip OOS
Lenti OOS
One Click OOS
Price: $49 (Single) - $98 (One Click)
Note: Total print run is 2000 copies (700 numbered copies Full Slip + 700 numbered copies Lenti Slip + 300 copies One Click with the same number). Includes a 36 pages booklet (English, Korean) + 6 character cards + 2 post cards + PET Sleeve.

Group buy:
Aniv

Full Slip | Lenti | Gift PET Sleeve
12141777_631410506962725_8649809176387326743_n.jpg 12079318_631410503629392_8678716366919530904_n.jpg 12088329_631410500296059_543343339872682478_n.jpg

2D + 3D blu-ray disc
1080P High Definition 2.40:1
Audio : English, Portuguese, Chinese, Commentary with Director
Subtitles : Korean, English, PORTUGUESE, 简体中文, 中文 (對照英文發音), THAI, BAHASA, MALAY
Special Features (around 45mins)

Last edited by a moderator:
People just ain't spending silly money on these things at the moment. There's a ton of Blufans/Novamedia/KimchiDVD items sitting on ebay and no ones buying. Sellers will need to drop prices or they'll be stuck with them.

People just ain't spending silly money on these things at the moment. There's a ton of Blufans/Novamedia/KimchiDVD items sitting on ebay and no ones buying. Sellers will need to drop prices or they'll be stuck with them.
I agree I'm looking for a couple of Asian lentis and on eBay they are all buy it now silly prices ,

It is BIN now becajuse it is Xmas and New Year time.

Will be back in auction mode next year and thr true colours of these highly collectible items will emerge.

I am yet to see this one cross the £45 mark.

To me, an item is no longer collectible if price on the primary market is way higher than the price in the secondary market

It is BIN now becajuse it is Xmas and New Year time.

Will be back in auction mode next year and thr true colours of these highly collectible items will emerge.

I am yet to see this one cross the £45 mark.

To me, an item is no longer collectible if price on the primary market is way higher than the price in the secondary market

You must use a different eBay to everyone else as while a small amount of steels aren't holding value the vast majority are still selling higher than GB or retail.

Monetary value is of no interest to me I buy because I want the art, steel finish and all are opened.

You must use a different eBay to everyone else as while a small amount of steels aren't holding value the vast majority are still selling higher than GB or retail.

Monetary value is of no interest to me I buy because I want the art, steel finish and all are opened.

Not really mate unless you have those rare ones released during the golden period.

80% of them are getting hammered left right and centre.

Even I had no interest in the monetary value long time back but in order to continue the obby I had to factor it.

Collecting Steelbooks requires lot of money nowadays. You don't want your precious collection worth £20000 to be worth £5000 in just few years. It is not only about the value but also the pain you have to go through in selling, packing. waiting in the queue at the post office and waiting for the item to reach the buyer safely. So a.lot of time is involved here and time is money.

I.may sound like a priest now and wait and see in few years time.

Same here, but if all these Limited Editions sell below cost price after a while, I think the Asian retailers simply demand to much money for these editions. And for us Europeans the very weak Euro makes the situation even worse.

Same here, but if all these Limited Editions sell below cost price after a while, I think the Asian retailers simply demand to much money for these editions. And for us Europeans the very weak Euro makes the situation even worse.

So true mate, so glad the UK said no to the euro. It's been nothing but a complete disaster.

Reactions: metal hunter
It's WWA artwork and Avengers 2 wasn't that great a film (let's be honest) but it is Christmas and that will be what's causing low prices. The slip is gorgeous and anyone wanting to complete novamedias set will be after this. Once people have money again this may rise in price, just wait and see

Reactions: InAFalsetto