Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $32.99
Notes:
Group Buy: Drum18

Also available is the Vision edition.
Differences between the Regular & Bilingual editions here.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg m2217984.jpg

Last edited:
What's the difference!
The content is the same! The ONLY difference is the j-card (carton). Regular is English only and the BIlingual has English & French on it.

Steelbook, discs and content is the same! Bilingual are rarer too as they are (normally) less produced.

Here's a comparison (with Thor: The Dark World):
Img_9166.jpg Img_9167.jpg Img_9168.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: bonakaze
Always like to get the bilingual edition especially now that Future Shop is no more. That would keep a bit of "exclusivity" for Canadian Best Buy editions. Otherwise, would be identical to the US Best Buy versions.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
So the BB exclusive sticker and bilingual j-card?

We need to start a campaign or something saying we don't need bilingual text on special/limited editions unless it's requested :dunno:
No... this "new" thing is the sticker on it is from the BILINGUAL edition... not the regular... they just didn't update the regular edition.

Don't worry, the Regular edition will only have English on it.

• Informative
Reactions: K.i.T and Leafs17
Do we know if this will have the same finish (debossed, Matt/spot gloss) as the Zavvi versions? As I remember captain America being Matt when the WWA was gloss

Do we know if this will have the same finish (debossed, Matt/spot gloss) as the Zavvi versions? As I remember captain America being Matt when the WWA was gloss

Seems like full WWA, as there isnt any title on the front. The American and Canadian GotG had the same finish and bossing as the European release, and my guess is that AoU will follow suite.
I think it will be the same. Would really surprise me if it didnt.

Reactions: Kashby