Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah mine arrived today - had it sent to work so I imagine that I'd have had it over the weekend if I had sent it to my house. Amazing delivery times. Kudos to Andy once again.

Such a shame it's mis-aligned though I can't deny. But it has a title on the spine and that's what will be seen mostly.

Reactions: dfoles
Had a big hassle trying to get this price adjusted. I ordered 2 copies of each in case 1 got damaged. I ended up returning 2 (spine slash and paint chips) as I figured it would be easier to return first then get a price adjustment on the remaining 2 than to get all 4 adjusted and then return 2. Boy was I wrong.

After talking to the people on the phone, because I had returned 2 (I tried to have them adjust the other 2 as well but they said they couldn't?), it had a partial return on the order and they were unable to adjust anything else. So instead of getting $21.40 back they're giving me a $30 gift card. So that's cool.

I recommend anyone still looking for this SteelBook to check back at your local Best Buy stores. I went into my local store tonight and they had 3 Ultron copies on the new display rack. No Vision copies.

22101689600_6dd55136d0_b.jpg