Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Vision Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Vision
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Ultron edition.

vision.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, sorry for this dumb question, but wanted to confirm before going out to purchase....US/CA are getting steelbooks with an option of Vision or Ultron as the back-art....however, which of these is exclusive? Is the rest of the world artwork with Vision or Ultron???

Guys, sorry for this dumb question, but wanted to confirm before going out to purchase....US/CA are getting steelbooks with an option of Vision or Ultron as the back-art....however, which of these is exclusive? Is the rest of the world artwork with Vision or Ultron???
only US/CA got the Vision steelbook ;)
You could say that both are exclusive to Canada and the US, since the rest of the world won't get a title on the spine of the world wide Ultron version. Vision on the back is completely Canada and the US.

Now we just need open pictures of this one, has I would like to see if Visions head is not cropped like Ultron is compared to the promo images. Still an't wait to have this beauty in hand though.

Last edited:
These aren't my pics, just found online.

B8AvJco.jpg
Nice! The head isn't too cut off at the top like Ultron but the hand cut off makes it look weird, if the top fingers were shown and the side was cut off it would've looked better instead it makes it look like an alien hand or something. I think Ultron blends with the overall theme better but i'm glad i went with Vision as it looks cool and unique. Also it's supporting the hero rather than villain which is a cool plot twist. Turn over and expect it to be Ultron but instead it's Vision in all his android glory.

absolutely stunning, can't wait to see more full pictures and also inside and discs.

Also if anyone with this the US and the UK versions any chance you can check to see if the audio problem is present on the US discs.

absolutely stunning, can't wait to see more full pictures and also inside and discs.

Also if anyone with this the US and the UK versions any chance you can check to see if the audio problem is present on the US discs.
What audio problem? You mean the English DTS HD track not being as loud as others? It's not really a problem though.

What audio problem? You mean the English DTS HD track not being as loud as others? It's not really a problem though.

Well yeah that's what I'm meaning has I've read in other forums that even if you crank up the volume it still doesn't sound right in some scenes, I've not been able to test any myself, so just wondered if any others have.

Well yeah that's what I'm meaning has I've read in other forums that even if you crank up the volume it still doesn't sound right in some scenes, I've not been able to test any myself, so just wondered if any others have.
I didn't notice that myself although I did notice it was a little restrained compared to others (my volume is usually always set at 30 and I had to turn this up for dialog) Didn't notice anything wrong after that.

Would be interested to see alright.

Is Ultrons head only cropped like that on the back of the US steelbook? I don't remember my UK copy looking like that?

I can't work it out in the video, but is the back glossed? The front looks matte, but the back looks glossy..... dunno

Not my video

Thanks! Looks even better than i expected seeing it in motion. Vision side really pops/stands out. Spine is much better than the UK one. Happy with this. Bestbuy/Target are stepping up their games looking at this and Edward Scissorhands/Rogue Nation upcoming which both have great potential.

Last edited: