Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99

11812058-1154593637163457.jpg

11812058-1794593636871206.jpg
11812058-1234593637315833.jpg
11812058-4524593637837548.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lewis Watts
Cancelled this and Assemble yesterday, not prepared to take a high probability risk that Zavvi will send these out in A1 mailers!
Zavvi just trying to be so cheap, take our money and not care about the consequences...i have cancelled 6 pre orders until Zavvi confirm their packaging process for steelbooks!

• Thanks
Reactions: ariba266
I've only been charged for one of them, although I ordered both at the same time...
I was only charged for one to begin with and ordered at the same time and then a few hours later the other is now pending out my account also . So they prob working through slowly. Prob Saturday delivery i normally recieve mine hopefully they are sending them in boxes again and not just a letter mailer .

Not so much worried about the packaging for these two as expecting Zavvi to have received delivery of their customary white boxes by now . . . after all it's been about three weeks for me w/ the last Zavvi steelbook received in the white box - INFINITY WAR on the 1st Sep. - some three weeks ago.

Anyway, these two dispatched earlier today . . . in truth more anxious about how they will turn out considering the two from the US look so good - all glossed and 'bossed.
If flat w/ spot gloss logo will naturally be extremely disappointed.

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Not so much worried about the packaging for these two as expecting Zavvi to have received delivery of their customary white boxes by now . . . after all it's been about three weeks for me w/ the last Zavvi steelbook received in the white box - INFINITY WAR on the 1st Sep. - some three weeks ago.

Anyway, these two dispatched earlier today . . . in truth more anxious about how they will turn out considering the two from the US look so good - all glossed and 'bossed.

If the UK one is flat and matte, I'll go for the US one pronto

Reactions: virkia

If the UK one is flat and matte, I'll go for the US one pronto
I think I might be the only person who has read the product description :p, no mention of gloss but it does say it's embossed around front logo. I'm hoping they mean debossing, border will look terrible on this.

• Informative
Reactions: virkia
Thankfully no need to have been so anxious about these two as both turned out lovely :thumbs::thumbs:

Unusual treatment of the symbol (but nicely done nevertheless) and different to previous Avengers 'Big A' steelbooks where the 'bossing was in between the strokes instead of the complete image ... here, as already mentioned, the complete symbol is de-bossed and the title is raised (as on the US steelbook).

Not seeing much difference between the US and UK steelbooks (on this rare occasion) . . . although would venture to add that the US steelbooks looks slightly more glossy than ours in the UK and that the finish could be slightly different, as in:-
US = full gloss
UK = gloss varnish (between zero and full gloss)
(just my opinion)

So, how will they stack on the shelf?
UK spines:-
Dnm-NwxV4AAGC91.jpg:large

Last edited: