Avengers: Age of Ultron (Matt Ferguson Artwork) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 22, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $23.99 (price dropped from $29.99)
SKU: 6204575
Group buy: (FOR ALL 3x) hosted by apsmith21

BB Avengers.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Damn, I love the Ferguson art works for marvel but I really don’t want to buy all these again

Whats with the picking and choosing, why not throw out the ironman or captain america first avenger or thor. I mean they are doing just two and not even all the Avengers movie. Seems so odd just to Ultron and Civil War

Whats with the picking and choosing, why not throw out the ironman or captain america first avenger or thor. I mean they are doing just two and not even all the Avengers movie. Seems so odd just to Ultron and Civil War
The Avengers is being re-released in this style steelbook too https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bd-mar...eel-book-digital-copy/6204576.p?skuId=6204576

So it's not random, they're re-releasing all of the Avengers (since Civil War is basically Avengers 2.5) movies to promote Infinity War. The artist confirmed on his Facebook that if they sell well they'll start releasing the other movies too.

Yes... a complete set (and continuation beyond) would look fantastic. Randoms here and there is just bizarre imo when you have a very selective artwork.

The Avengers is being re-released in this style steelbook too https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bd-mar...eel-book-digital-copy/6204576.p?skuId=6204576

So it's not random, they're re-releasing all of the Avengers (since Civil War is basically Avengers 2.5) movies to promote Infinity War. The artist confirmed on his Facebook that if they sell well they'll start releasing the other movies too.

A complete set would get me more likely to buy, but I am not double dipping on a few random steels. Most are probably missing ironman and captain america and thor I know I am. It would be nice to have a complete set and those would be must buys for me.

Hey folks, posting on this thread and the other couple in this wave - for those on the fence...

We've heard officially that the steelbook folks in europe hadn't even seen these ones yet, so safe to say they are not coming to
other locations.

This is a true USA exclusive. I'll try to continue to restock the group buy as long as folks need help.

Give me a tag or PM if you need help.

@jonnybobbytimmy @rschiks

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Hi everyone! Had a person ask if I could restock - going to stop by a local store tomorrow, looks like they have a couple of sets remaining.

This has turned out of stock online, so they might be looking to close this release out from the website.

Anyone want help before this goes OOP?

Let me know and I'll do my best to get you a set.

Thanks!

@Wreck