Added to Calendar: 04-22-18

schrute farms

Adamantium Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2013
DFW, Texas
Reactions
1,917 0 0
Gonna have to be better than their usual steelbook for me to Pentuple-dip. Glossed and bossing or no sale.

Feb 14, 2015
Alexandria, KY
Reactions
132 0 0
I have a bad feeling about this. I know why they are doing this now, but whenever BB seems to release a bunch of steelbooks at once, the art seems to be substandard.
I have the Nova one, which is nice. So, it would have to be solid to get me to switch it up.

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
14,131 1 0
I have a bad feeling about this. I know why they are doing this now, but whenever BB seems to release a bunch of steelbooks at once, the art seems to be substandard.
I have the Nova one, which is nice. So, it would have to be solid to get me to switch it up.
Or it'll have good art, but a matte finish and one disc.

Feb 14, 2015
Alexandria, KY
Reactions
132 0 0
Or it'll have good art, but a matte finish and one disc.
sometimes BB does well. But, when it's the second version of a movie they are releasing, I don't think they will put much effort into it.
I suppose that makes the decision easier!

Jan 7, 2016
United Kingdom
Reactions
494 0 0
Why do they need to re release it again?? It’s not like it was a limited release before that everyone and their grandmother didn’t get!

jdclark88

Premium Supporter
Jan 29, 2014
Reactions
773 0 0
#bestweekever

Bye bye to my wallet with all these re releases

Feb 14, 2015
Alexandria, KY
Reactions
132 0 0
Why do they need to re release it again?? It’s not like it was a limited release before that everyone and their grandmother didn’t get!
they don't need to, of course. But, with "Infinity Wars" coming out, strike while the iron is hot I guess. Certainly there are people new to steelbooks that may not have this yet. And then there are always the double, triple, quadruple dippers.

pi2loc

Premium Supporter
Sep 23, 2012
Reactions
886 1 0
Already own both versions of the original release. Don't need this unless is 4K which I highly doubt.

Jan 7, 2016
United Kingdom
Reactions
494 0 0
they don't need to, of course. But, with "Infinity Wars" coming out, strike while the iron is hot I guess. Certainly there are people new to steelbooks that may not have this yet. And then there are always the double, triple, quadruple dippers.
Too true and yup that’s me! One of the sheep!:rofl:

Anyone got a purchase link? :wacky:

Mar 24, 2013
Reactions
7,904 5 0
Wonder when they'll release artwork for this Avengers, and Civil War?
One other of the three:-

This could be the best art of the trio . . . and that's not saying much (sorry, Mr. Ferguson)

Continuing with Matt Ferguson art for THE AVENGERS steelbook . . . probably one of these:-

or even one of these . . . if wraparound:-