Avengers: Age of Ultron (Matt Ferguson Artwork) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 22, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $23.99 (price dropped from $29.99)
SKU: 6204575
Group buy: (FOR ALL 3x) hosted by apsmith21

BB Avengers.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
I have a bad feeling about this. I know why they are doing this now, but whenever BB seems to release a bunch of steelbooks at once, the art seems to be substandard.
I have the Nova one, which is nice. So, it would have to be solid to get me to switch it up.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
I have a bad feeling about this. I know why they are doing this now, but whenever BB seems to release a bunch of steelbooks at once, the art seems to be substandard.
I have the Nova one, which is nice. So, it would have to be solid to get me to switch it up.
Or it'll have good art, but a matte finish and one disc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Derek
Why do they need to re release it again?? It’s not like it was a limited release before that everyone and their grandmother didn’t get!
they don't need to, of course. But, with "Infinity Wars" coming out, strike while the iron is hot I guess. Certainly there are people new to steelbooks that may not have this yet. And then there are always the double, triple, quadruple dippers.

they don't need to, of course. But, with "Infinity Wars" coming out, strike while the iron is hot I guess. Certainly there are people new to steelbooks that may not have this yet. And then there are always the double, triple, quadruple dippers.
Too true and yup that’s me! One of the sheep!:rofl:

Anyone got a purchase link? :wacky: