Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming Disney don't bring out a new regular edition in the run up to the sequel and we get the discs from that...

This is Disney UK we're talking about. Of course they won't. It'll be the same disc that has been out for 2 years (AKA the inferior UK disc).

No doubt this will still have the censored scene though
Dagger CGI'ed out when Coulsen gets killed

I said it before but it's not even worth moaning about. No one cries when a directors cut or extended cut is produced for home video (that, after all is different to the theatrical release) but the second they take out a tiny little miniscule insignificant group of pixels everyone cries. Not to mention this is more than likely a double dip for everyone buying it so it'll never be watched anyway.

Reactions: PoisonClan
Not a double dip for me, I refused to purchase this HMV version since it had no 3D disc. This is an easy purchase decision for me, but I'd like to see photos first (who am I kidding lol, buy first ask questions later).

Still awaiting pics this will be awesome next to the other editions hope it lives up to the expectations... [emoji41]

I said it before but it's not even worth moaning about. No one cries when a directors cut or extended cut is produced for home video (that, after all is different to the theatrical release) but the second they take out a tiny little miniscule insignificant group of pixels everyone cries. Not to mention this is more than likely a double dip for everyone buying it so it'll never be watched anyway.

Because it's an act of censorship. Sure, it's only a pixel, but if you don't show that you at least care, that one pixel might become two pixels, then three pixels and so fourth. I don't appreciate my freedom to chose what I want to watch as an adult be marred by a bunch of censors/editors who don't respect film.

How can you be surprised about people like us trivialising aspects on a forum dedicated to OCD Steelbook collectors and the liking? That's like going to IMDb and calling everyone a nerd for taking movies seriously.

Thank you, Kaneo! (Bruddah?)

As the great @ocielz stated, The Punish Lenticular Slipcover is exclusive to Canada. I got my copy of just the SLIPCOVER ONLY, and paid around $80 for it. It was worth it to me because I love this film. And, Based on my research, this is semi-rare and not the easiest slip to come by.

My main Slip Guy in Canada is the Epic Ninja @jbsolo. He might be able to assist you in finding a copy.

Or there is always eBay.....

And you can always post on the "I'm looking for "X" Slipcover, can you help?" Thread. :)
LINK HERE: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...cover-can-you-help.16091/page-32#post-1241242

View attachment 123281

Good luck, and Happy holidays my friend!

Regards,
Jordan

cheers for the info bud.

And enjoy the holidays.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
This is Disney UK we're talking about. Of course they won't. It'll be the same disc that has been out for 2 years (AKA the inferior UK disc).
Yeah but again you never know. Frozen did get a "Sing along" edition despite the regular edition not being out even a year. A new edition with a nice big "Now with actual bonus features this time!" sticker would sell, and especially after people have been to see the sequel. Don't forget, this film IS the 3rd highest grossing thus far...