Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
to me, april 1 is april 1 all day til 23:59. i ain't never heard nothin about this midday mumbo jumbo. lol :joy:

I've never heard of it being bad luck but I often heard your the fool, if it was done after 12 pm, :LOL: that's the UK version that I grew up with and is also listed on wiki too, it varies depending on the Country.

Maybe Zavvi ran out of boxes again or they decided they can't be bothered this week.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: paulboland
So the 6th April release date is bogus then??

I ordered 2 but yeah your right, my bad, I cancelled it and reordered with the discount voucher haha. Wish they would ship now

well considering they use royal mail and monday 6th april is a bank holiday when royal mail are all off can't see being shipped on the 6th at all, this will have to be shipped out on tuesday the 7th prob turning up on the 9th or 10th if we are lucky be my bet.

but they say good things come to those who wait :D

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: chunk
I havent been charged for my copy yet....why change the date and not have measures in place to get them out before the UK bank Holiday? The post will be a couple of days delayed so not expecting this till nearer next weekend.