Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well this tie in nicely with my american versions of thor and cap, has title etc etc. has decent inside art.
hopefully this be live this sat at 6pm at a wild guess it would be nice and thinking £25 be where it should be for 3d + 2d seems fair.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: chunk and luke98
I notice a Paramount logo on the spine. They make the best Steelbooks!!
Thats the only thing giving me some hope, that this will be a seriously goodlooking steel :thumbs:

It is a Disney release not Paramount. I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing though.

So, this title is Disney, don't get the Paramount thing? (although I'd prefer them to Disney)

I think it is a contractual thing. It is the same story with Iron Man 3 but they are both definitely Disney titles.

I hope im quick enough to pre order this steel when it comes live because it looks awsome!!... Zavvi is back on the up with some of its recent pre orders.

Reactions: chunk
Love it love it love it:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I can live with all the little issues it has. I've got the hmv release, but I bought it off a dodgy seller and it arrived with dents, dings and scrapes all over, so I need this!! It'll look great on my marvel shelf. My fingers are crossed for gloss:D

Reactions: harry