Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
for those that have not seen this yet like @Noodles i was on the phone at work and alot of film sites are saying now the embargo is over for endgame about spoilers, they are now about to disccuss all the spoilers down to fine detail and where they are going with new story lines etc.

so looks like you are going to have to avoid any endgame story from now on good luck with that. if you can make it to blu ray release without getting any spoilers you are better than me.

basil :thumbs:

for those that have not seen this yet like @Noodles i was on the phone at work and alot of film sites are saying now the embargo is over for endgame about spoilers, they are now about to disccuss all the spoilers down to fine detail and where they are going with new story lines etc.

so looks like you are going to have to avoid any endgame story from now on good luck with that. if you can make it to blu ray release without getting any spoilers you are better than me.

Think the spoiler ban was lifted on monday

The directors have already had multiple interviews where they have discussed in detail the questions they have been asked about the film and characters etc and why their choice to do certain things etc and what so and so means blah blah

Plus with the new spidey trailer too it’s gona be hard for people who haven’t seen it to not get stuff spoiled

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
But now I'm thinking that I would probably like it more on a second viewing now that I know what to expect. But I'll probably wait long after it's released on blu-ray before watching it again.

I actually did like it better on my second viewing. The first time, I couldn't really fully enjoy it because of all the expectations and fear of who might get killed. I guess a lot of people, including myself, expect it to be like IW, but this time with the Avengers winning, and get a bit dissappointed.
On my second viewing, I finally could just relax and immerse myself in the story, and enjoy it much more than I did the first time.
It is a really nice send off to some of the characters (don't want to sound too spoilery).
I've watched it for the third time now and I'm going for my fourth next week :cold:

Reactions: Stygian
I too have not seen Endgame yet, and then the Spider-man trailer 2 was playing on YouTube and...:whistle:
...can't believe it Spider-man's alive somewhere in some MCU timeline, it was a WTF moment indeed :rofl:

I pretty much know everything about the movie now anyway lol. Same happened for me with Infinity War, but thankfully it didn't stop me from enjoying it... hearing about it was one thing, but actually seeing it was another! The action and the way it all played out was beyond what I could've imagined, so it was all still a very nice surprise to me, which I imagine will be similar for Endgame. :)

I pretty much know everything about the movie now anyway lol. Same happened for me with Infinity War, but thankfully it didn't stop me from enjoying it... hearing about it was one thing, but actually seeing it was another! The action and the way it all played out was beyond what I could've imagined, so it was all still a very nice surprise to, which I imagine will be similar for Endgame. :)

:hilarious: geez don´t talk about it and just go to see it already lol :LOL::rofl:

I've had this convo already lol. Give me £16 for a ticket and I'll happily go see it. :D

I just got an idea actually :D....let´s just send to @Noodles (everybody who would like to) 1 quid each and Im sure he will get the needed amount to be able to see it soon ;) Im really serious, what do you think @Mickle_89 @Flloydo and others? :) Just a little fun and help to fellow ninja, also don´t forget @Noodles giveaways not long time ago :cigar::notworthy:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
:hilarious: geez don´t talk about it and just go to see it already lol :LOL::rofl:

I just got an idea actually :D....let´s just send to @Noodles (everybody who would like to) 1 quid each and Im sure he will get the needed amount to be able to see it soon ;) Im really serious, what do you think @Mickle_89 @Flloydo and others? :) Just a little fun and help to fellow ninja, also don´t forget @Noodles giveaways not long time ago :cigar::notworthy:
Haha aw mate, very generous of you! But I seriously don't expect folks to do that. If I really wanted to, then I could afford to pay for it myself... I'm just tight and stubborn. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
I actually did like it better on my second viewing. The first time, I couldn't really fully enjoy it because of all the expectations and fear of who might get killed. I guess a lot of people, including myself, expect it to be like IW, but this time with the Avengers winning, and get a bit dissappointed.
On my second viewing, I finally could just relax and immerse myself in the story, and enjoy it much more than I did the first time.
It is a really nice send off to some of the characters (don't want to sound too spoilery).
I've watched it for the third time now and I'm going for my fourth next week :cold:

Exactly what I was thinking a second viewing would be like. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
Haha aw mate, very generous of you! But I seriously don't expect folks to do that. If I really wanted to, then I could afford to pay for it myself... I'm just tight and stubborn. :p

I know you could, but as you said you won´t :banghead::LOL: , just for your sake I hope you still will enjoy it when you finally see it, knowing the major spoilers :rolleyes::D:coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Does everyone die?

Please tell me everyone dies. I need a good laugh.

But seriously I still have no idea what happens in Endgame. I don’t Facebook, I don’t twitter, and I don’t care.

506016E8-1A26-451B-86EA-F34A97581484.gif

Reactions: Mararagan

This has to go down in cinematic history as the most boring opening of any film ! And it's a long opening !
The main bit (the fight), think lord of the rings, was a complete peter ian staker, oh look everyone's alive !? Talk about taking the viewer for a ride (not the exciting type). And finaly the end, well for the biggest drama queen that is. Good points, Thor, rescued the film from file 13, and goes on to join a certain team to guard the future setting us up for hopefully a fantastic film nimber 3 of that franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't like incomplete sets either, but I bought the AoS and Netflix steels at launch in case they sell out (the Daredevil steels sold out really fast if I remember correctly). It really is a shame if/when the rest of the seasons don't get released, especially the Netflix shows, as Daredevil was such a fantastic series.
I do have the Agent Carter steels....I love the character much more and short seasons lent to its appeal PLUS it wasn’t on Netflix so only legit way to watch it in the UK was on blu(I don’t have a tv connection anymore anyway)

I keep looking at eBay for the AoS and Netflix steels but Ince yet to bite on any until the final Jessica Jones and Daredevil seasons get announced at least(having yet to see Punisher I can do without that one if all others get released).

As for AoS am waiting for a £15 or below list price or the full set to be available before I start picking them up.
Until then, I’ll settle for the movies of the MCU only.
Would prefer ALL Marvels but we’re never going to see The Runaways or Cloak and Dagger on blu let alone to yet to be made/released Disney+ shows so that aspect alone would mean an incomplete home collection

It does get better on 2nd+ viewings.

I was a tad unsure at first, liked it, but took a few showings to love it like the rest of the MCU,

Still feel IW is the more solid movie for many reasons but EG is still great/fantastic.

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
It does get better on 2nd+ viewings.

I was a tad unsure at first, liked it, but took a few showings to love it like the rest of the MCU,

Still feel IW is the more solid movie for many reasons but EG is still great/fantastic.

Agree, I also feel like IW is the better movie out of the two. The pacing is just perfect, never a dull moment, many surprises, all the humour also spot on, and I love the feeling of urgency and danger lurking since the very beginning and it never left until it ends.

I don't think Endgame would have been this huge if it wasn't for IW setting up its path to box office domination

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Agree, I also feel like IW is the better movie out of the two. The pacing is just perfect, never a dull moment, many surprises, all the humour also spot on, and I love the feeling of urgency and danger lurking since the very beginning and it never left until it ends.

I don't think Endgame would have been this huge if it wasn't for IW setting up its path to box office domination

Really? I found the pacing frustrating at times. I was reduced to yelling "Getton with it!" at the TV at times.