Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 07-06-20

Mar 24, 2013
More copies available Sunday 5th July 2020 12PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dazzler_31117

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
I want to be seduced by another Weet release, this time Endgame, when it does eventually arrive but for now this zavvi version can be the foreplay before the main event. Not that i'll be undressing it of course.

Feb 17, 2011
Im tempted to cancel both my steelbooks and re order for $10 less due to exchange rate, but as these where ordered very early might not be a wise move. As they might be over sold and end up with nothing.

Oct 11, 2019
NL
Does anyone know if this lenticular is gonna be the same as the others? With a smaller lenticular magnet or a full one? I'm guesing its gonna be a small one. But it would be awesome to have this and captain marvel with a full magnet

a_o

Sep 3, 2019
Does anyone know if this lenticular is gonna be the same as the others? With a smaller lenticular magnet or a full one? I'm guesing its gonna be a small one. But it would be awesome to have this and captain marvel with a full magnet
Wondering this, too. Has there been a full-size magnet for any Marvel steelbooks via Zavvi recently? Infinity War and Ant-Man & the Wasp both had the smaller ones.

Jul 3, 2018
For me, it's not worth a fullsize lenticular magnet + WWA steelbook in a premium Slip for a super premium size.
WEAs always welcome