Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.2) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 2020
Notes: Super limited print run 500 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.
Group buy: hosted by Wreck HERE

FBFB18D7-793E-48B7-9D3E-E2AA5995F420.jpeg8E78D4BF-2FD9-42DA-B598-69F79C83A628.jpeg62F4DC8E-9920-4679-9AE1-51A506D86806.jpeg
48714563206_edf114ff31_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Slips are nice and it’s a shame because it leaves less for their (Blufans department) exclusive (whenever that happens) but that gauntlet art is cool (think it was the imax poster for when it got re released in the cinema)

Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Slips are nice and it’s a shame because it leaves less for their (Blufans department) exclusive (whenever that happens) but that gauntlet art is cool (think it was the imax poster for when it got re released in the cinema)
I wouldn't be too surprised if the slips were re-used for the WEA range. Was it ever confirmed that everything in these sets would be entirely exclusive? Could just be the sticker and card that makes it part of the fanatic selection

Reactions: Flloydo
I wouldn't be too surprised if the slips were re-used for the WEA range. Was it ever confirmed that everything in these sets would be entirely exclusive? Could just be the sticker and card that makes it part of the fanatic selection

hopefully. Both those front arts are what you would get on the front and back of a double lenti with Blufans. Maybe they will as they are apparently ‘not’ Blufans lol. But yeah fingers crossed that they can still use them on the slips. That would be a massive f**k you to anyone who’s bought these lol

or the standard lenti front art as the steelbook art. Would be happy with that too

I'm less concerned about this one than I was Captain Marvel, I expect the Blufans box to be the A artwork, I expect the Blufans steelbook to be the same as the front of this SL and then Blufans DL could be what this one is using as the front of their box. Naturally they'll be some double upping of artwork but I guess that's no different to when Manta and HDZ use the same artwork as one another, after all Blufans and the Fantatic Selection are two different companies as well aren't they ;):naughty:

I'm less concerned about this one than I was Captain Marvel, I expect the Blufans box to be the A artwork, I expect the Blufans steelbook to be the same as the front of this SL and then Blufans DL could be what this one is using as the front of their box. Naturally they'll be some double upping of artwork but I guess that's no different to when Manta and HDZ use the same artwork as one another, after all Blufans and the Fantatic Selection are two different companies as well aren't they ;):naughty:

yeah to all that. Box will be the A and I agree with the possible steel and slips. But that was my point, other companies they can’t help it as they are separate companies but this and blufans are the same so they will be doubling up art. Hehe

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
I thought I read that the contract between Disney and Blufans expired and that Disney is negotiating with other companies for exclusives. So isn't it possible that there won't be any more Blufans exclusives for Disney movies?

I know people keep saying that Blufans is coming in 2020 but I still think that isn't guaranteed.

I thought I read that the contract between Disney and Blufans expired and that Disney is negotiating with other companies for exclusives. So isn't it possible that there won't be any more Blufans exclusives for Disney movies?

I know people keep saying that Blufans is coming in 2020 but I still think that isn't guaranteed.
This is the main reason I decided to pick one of these up. On the off chance theres no more exclusives, these will look great with the rest of the lenticular collection. And should the WEA still release, it'll be a long time until we see endgame I imagine, theres the two spiderman films, ant-man and the wasp and captain marvel that I assume would be releasing first and that's just the MCU releases!

This is the main reason I decided to pick one of these up. On the off chance theres no more exclusives, these will look great with the rest of the lenticular collection. And should the WEA still release, it'll be a long time until we see endgame I imagine, theres the two spiderman films, ant-man and the wasp and captain marvel that I assume would be releasing first and that's just the MCU releases!

luckily they only have 2 MCU films next year and spaced quite far apart. I imagine they also have their concepts ready to go with the missing films so if the new deal happens they can roll them out monthly without building up too many and having to wait too long for the then new films. It could potentially fall into place and work out quite well for them in terms of monthly releases

luckily they only have 2 MCU films next year and spaced quite far apart. I imagine they also have their concepts ready to go with the missing films so if the new deal happens they can roll them out monthly without building up too many and having to wait too long for the then new films. It could potentially fall into place and work out quite well for them in terms of monthly releases
I hope so. I've missed getting the packages in the mail. That being said, I've welcomed the break on the wallet ahah Hopefully they take whatever time they need. Rather a quality package than a fast one